Author Topic: Is my compression vest too tight?!  (Read 7540 times)

Offline Joey101

• Posting Member
I just bought a GC2 compression vest in Medium size. I tried it on and it feels extremely tight all over  - it's restricting my arm movements almost and is very difficult to put on and off.

I know they're supposed to be tight - that's the whole point, but I'm wondering if I should exchange it for the next size up.

DrBermant

I just bought a GC2 compression vest in Medium size. I tried it on and it feels extremely tight all over  - it's restricting my arm movements almost and is very difficult to put on and off.

I know they're supposed to be tight - that's the whole point, but I'm wondering if I should exchange it for the next size up.

For no surgery body shaping garments, tension is less critical.  The more support, the better the tissue acts especially on animation.  Check out this movie of male chest compression garment vs. the plain chest.

However for surgery, pressure is critical.  That is why I prefer to fit each of my own patients for their gynecomastia male chest compression garments.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline MSJ108

might help if we saw some pictures. might feel ''extra'' tight for you because its new to you. see how it feels in a couple days.

Offline Joey101

• Posting Member
yeah, I'll wear it for a bit and hope that it loosens

Offline MSJ108

Offline Joey101

• Posting Member
Better now??

a little. It sure does flatten my chest - even if I can't breathe  ;D

Offline MSJ108

Better now??

a little. It sure does flatten my chest - even if I can't breathe  ;D

wow dude you should be able to breathe ok.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024