Author Topic: 'diet aid of questionable value' Pill (You decide!)  (Read 4869 times)

Offline rangerslinky

• Posting Member
  • =]
utoronto,

Thanks for all the information. I do not know of GrampaBambu was kidding or not when he said for you to try it as  a favor, but if he was serious, dont be pressured to do anything. Dont become a lab mouse for us to see if it works or not. I, personally, dont believe that this pill works and like any diet pill, it has it's consequenses. How many people have died from pills that sound to good to be true? Thanks again for all the research that you did. It probably took hours for you to do.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 04:21:00 PM by rangerslinky »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
utoronto,

Thanks for all the information. I do not know of GrampaBambu was kidding or not when he said for you to try it as  a favor, but if he was serious, dont be pressured to do anything.

Yes, I was serious dude and I'm not trying to 'pressure' utoronto into anything. It was just a suggestion my man.

Dont become a lab mouse for us to see if it works or not.

Jologs1 is taking 'diet aid of questionable value'. Read: re. 'diet aid of questionable value'.

I, personally, dont believe that this pill works and like any diet pill, it has it's consequenses.

Dr. Lista ( interviewed in this  video ) says that 'herbal' remedies do not work.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline tonejunk

• Toneloak2000
I'm new to the site and I came here looking for imformation about 'diet aid of questionable value' and utoronto couldn't have given me much more imformation out side of before during and after pictures and updates on his health.
Thanks
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024