Author Topic: Laser Liposuction in Banagalore  (Read 16152 times)

Offline NiranjanHL

Hi,

I am an obese person & i am looking to go under Liposuction. I have looked into different kinds of Liposuction & i feel that Laser Liposuction would be the best as it does destroy all the fatcells. But i am not able to find anyone using this technology in India.

Please can anyone suggest me with a surgeon working on Laser Liposuction.

Regards,
Niranjan

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
one of guy of this forum(sachin) under laser liposuction (DR.vivekanand bhatt from Nobel clinic)! this is only used for fat removal not gland
 so dont waste your money. he's not referring this doc to anyone

first post was from 5 to 1 read the post from bottom to top

Pages: [1]
1     Local forums / Find a Surgeon in your area / Asia / Re: Can any one guide me?    on: July 22, 2009, 07:45:22 AM
Guys i did my surgery last year..its waste through this sugery u can remove only FAT. he didnt tell me that..I had only little FAT he removed only that and took 21000.. Dont refer this Doctor to any one...

I am planing to remove my Glands now..If you know any good doctors in Bangalore..please refer

Thanks

2     Local forums / Find a Surgeon in your area / Asia / Re: Can any one guide me?    on: October 20, 2008, 06:39:32 AM
Hi guys

Tomorrow morning I am going undergo Smart Lipo or Laser Lipolysis surgery to remove the fat content in my chest. I am going to do the surgery in Nobel Clinic Bangalore Dr.Vivekanand Bhatt is going to do the surgery. I will update u guys tomo..

Bye

3     Local forums / Find a Surgeon in your area / Asia / Re: Can any one guide me?    on: January 06, 2008, 12:33:03 PM
Guys please check the below link and give your opinions about Lipolysis sugery.. is that safe to go for it?

http://www.mediescapes.com/Noble_Vitiligo_Centre_Bangalore.html

4     Local forums / Find a Surgeon in your area / Asia / Re: Can any one guide me?    on: January 06, 2008, 12:17:42 PM
there is no one knows about Lipolysis sugery?? no one did that??

5     Local forums / Find a Surgeon in your area / Asia / Can any one guide me?    on: December 27, 2007, 12:43:12 PM
hi guyz,

I have problem with my chest..its not too big but it looks odd..i thought of doing sugery..i heared about DR.vivekanand bhatt from Nobel clinic who is doing Lipolysis laser surgery.. did any one gone through this surgery..could u please share some exp about that? hw effective this surgery is? is there any side effects??

thanks
FIGHTER

Offline sachin

• Posting Member
NIranjan.

Dont go for Laser lipo if you have glands..no use of doing that..there wont be any improvement after the surgery they will tell there is chance of FAT deposit again.. :P  I wasted my money 20K because of laser lipo...

IF you have Glands go for a normal sugery.. If you have only FAT deposit then go for lipolysis ie laser  lipo..it easy and no pain they will remove all your FAT in 1hr with local anesthesia.. u can do your normal work after that.

Please consult a Doctor if they say u have glands please please dont go for lipo...
it should end with me i dont want one more guy should take the wrong decision what i did..

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
hey FIGHTER. r u stilll fighting gyne.. ??? i thought u had surgery..

Sachin,
u mentioned laser treatment  is painless procedure for removing fat.. so no blood was shed? do u have to wear any compression garment? how long it took for u to heal..
how about removing fat using this procedure..
then remove gland by surgery..that'll be a  simple surgery..

Offline sachin

• Posting Member
@wantnewlife

No blood,no pain no compression garment  its only 1 or 2 hrs. procedure with local Anaesthesia..
Its very good if you want to remove only FAT.

But i Wont suggest you to go for this first and then removing glands with some one..its a bad idea.Because,
Last week i met Dr.Ramachandran he checked me and told i have glands..and one side little bit big so he wont assure it will equal. He told he will try his best.. btwn he told for sugery it will cost you around 40k + 5000 for the spray to stop bleeding if its non stop. then all test you have to take around 6k.. then 5 days stay in hotel cost you 7k..so aprox total will be around 53K + 5k(if they use)..

They wont reduce the money if u removed the FAT in laser lipo(it cost you around 20k)...

If I undergo surgery again i will end up spending 80k totaly for my gyne :( :(

Can you please tell who is best(who is equal to Dr.Ramachandran) in Bangalore atleast i can reduce the hotel stay cost? :(

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
Hey Sachin, good luck man.
I think recently jigupse got his gyne operated by Sekhar in S a g a r hospital. u can check his post for details .he got good result. other than Sekhar, you know ppl have got it operated by Anantheeshwar (check the old posts). then there is
susheel cleatus (wockchard), priyadarshan (wockchard I consulted him sometime back and seemed like good surgeon) .   
but I don't know who's the best PS in blr.. may be you can start a poll/thread and see if you can get some response on that..

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
Sachin,
for Ramachandran, do u know if I need to book an appointment in advance for surgery.. or would  he do it any day I want?.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 02:16:20 PM by wantnewlife »

Offline sachin

• Posting Member
You can meet him..its better you cal and fix an appoinment..i did that i took the number from the Apollo site and asked to connect him..and book an appoinment..thats it

Offline jason.sachoff

NiranjanHL,  I hope you got obesity treatment done and if not then you can go with Dr. Mohan Thomas, an experience surgeon from Mumbai, India specialized in Liposuction surgery. Consult him for best treatment of obesity.

Offline gyne_nomore

• Posting Member
sachin, i got my surgery done in bangalore recently. check out my post for details. I am happy with the doctor and the hospital and it did not cost as much as I thought (about 45k in all including 2 comp vests (Rs 3500).
You should check out Dr. Anantheswar at Manipal.

BTW, Surgery is ok. But the compression vest is a horror. I can't imagine wearing it for 6 months no way. Right now I am targeting 3 weeks and it is looking difficult.

Offline vinay

Hi,
I got treated by Dr Shetty at Bangalore Hospital and the result is as per my expectation. I recommend him for this procedure.

I am an obese person & i am looking to go under Liposuction. I have looked into different kinds of Liposuction & i feel that Laser Liposuction would be the best as it does destroy all the fatcells. But i am not able to find anyone using this technology in India.

Please can anyone suggest me with a surgeon working on Laser Liposuction.

Regards,
Niranjan

Offline kateybailey

What if you look for their website in the internet? It's the same thing. Perhaps, you'll find them more professional.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024