Author Topic: Surgery this past Wensday Dr. Colony East Lansing  (Read 2405 times)

Offline thelordshaper

• Posting Member
Just had my surgery done this past Wednesday in Lansing MI with Dr. Colony. I have been lurking this board foe some time and got a lot of information from all of your posts and experiences. Thanks for sharing all of your stories; it really helped me work up to getting this issue addressed.

Some info on my condition.
I’m 26 about 5'9 200lbs. I had large A cup breasts that were removed. I had both glandular excursion and lipo to address my issues. My operation was partially covered by my insurance so I'm so far only out about 1600 for the lipo, vest and some meds. I'm currently only 2 days post op but ill get some pics up as soon as the swelling is a bit more under control. So far things look really good. I see a huge difference in my chest as my breasts are gone and the contour of my muscle are more apparent. Some nasty bruising following the operation but from other pics its nothing that looks uncommon. I'll keep you posted on how things progress.

Offline thelordshaper

• Posting Member
 :D
Just a quick update, it’s now been 8 days since surgery and the bandages are off and the swelling is pretty much gone. I'm very happy so far with the results but I have a few questions for the board. First off, I'm developing a somewhat disconcerting amount of hardening around my nipples and sides which from other threads seems common, but I was wondering on time for this to dissipate for any one who’s further along in recovery. Second I have also noticed some creasing in my nipples that make them look somewhat odd. Has anyone else experienced this during their recovery process? I appreciate any feedback the board can offer. I'm still having issues with pictures but ill try again to get them up this weekend. Thanks for your help.

~Nick

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024