Author Topic: Anyone use Samuel Pearl?  (Read 3222 times)

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
I've been searching through this forum and I was wondering if anyone other than jayadams has used Dr. Samuel Pearl for gyno surgery?

I'm debating on either Delgado or Pearl, if I decide to take the plunge.

Thank you in advance.

Offline rjr3

• Posting Member
I had him do my procedure for me on the 12th of July. Too early yet to know how well it has turned out though.  Im currently going through all of the post-op worrying I have read many other guys mention on this site.  Three weeks post-op *Bob tells himself "I think I can, I think I can"* ;)

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
rjr3-

Thank you for responding...Can you tell me a little more about the procedure you had and what post-op challenges you are facing? How did your gynecomastia develop?

Also, do you have pictures of before and after?

Best Regards,
K

Offline rjr3

• Posting Member
He removed gland/fat through incisions under areolas, vaser lipo *including axillary area*.  My right side looks great so far in my opinion.   My left side is larger.  Am hoping its swelling.  I have kinda of a fold of skin under my armpit extending from front to back of armpit on the left as well.  Feels like fat within the fold and not like loose skin.  Feels like possible swelling under fold.  He said he did a lot of work in my armpit area so I hope its swelling and not left over breast tissue on the one side in axilla that vaser couldn't remove.  Has me stressed but am hoping its just swelling. My incisions look great. Can't hardly tell they are there.  I still have some bruising at the center of my chest.  I sleep w under armour shirt, foam pads, compression tank top every night.  Always have under armour shirt and compression tank top on.  Apply mederma on incisions daily.  Am doing my best to have a good result :).

Offline rjr3

• Posting Member
I took paxil for a number of years, gained a lot of weight, and after stopping paxil use lost the weight, but was left w the gyne :(

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
I took paxil for a number of years, gained a lot of weight, and after stopping paxil use lost the weight, but was left w the gyne :(

How's the post op going...

Offline rjr3

• Posting Member
Everything is still the same as my last post.  Some folks have to wait up to six months to see positive results right???  Well im just glad im not at the six month mark yet.  I still have hope for things to improve ;).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024