Author Topic: 1 week ago i had operation!  (Read 2753 times)

Offline oleoze

• Posting Member
Wow, im finally there.  Sry i have not taken any pictures yet but i will.

I was so nervous when i came there but the nurses really calmed me down and they really helped me alot threw all this. First off i would like to say that i had mixed feelings all the time after the surgery. Today was my first time to see result, at first i felt sick because i didnt like it and i almost got into panic, my right chest has alot of brusies and is very big but the doctor drained blood out and as day goes by it will settle down, but i liked the nipple! it looked perfect!
The left nipple was totaly the oposite! Thats why i felt so sick, the left side was really flat, like almost to flat, lol. But the nipple looks allright! But one thing i didnt count with was that the nipples looks so life less and the skin around. Most people with Gyne have fat but i have like 10% fat so where the Tissue was theres nothing so the nipple is kinda sinking in but my doctor told me its because he used injection there and the skin will loosen up later on. So here im sitting with one big ass chest and one too flat chest ,lol, but its all ok because the result will be fantastic. And when i hit the gym i can back up that hole with muscle.

:D ;) :D ;)

Offline iamvinhy

• Posting Member
Aw congradulations! heaps happy for you :D
I'll be experiencing my operation soon so hopefully ill be as glad to have the operation as you are  :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024