Author Topic: Please rate -- 22 years old. 5'9 165 lbs. What can I do?  (Read 9140 times)

Offline hyperballad

• Posting Member
lol always against gyne surgery but recommending laser hair removal to everyone ~~ ::)

I can see the puffiness of the nipples in those new pics. You want more than just the nipples done though? Your chest looks smooth and even all around (in the pics at least) thats why I didn't think it looks like much gyne and it doesn't looked deformed.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
That's a tough call.  It looks like you have very well-developed pecs, and that's not a bad look at all.  But your chest does project out a good bit.  Does it feel like fat?  When you flex your pec muscles, do you feel much fat in front of the muscle, or is what we're seeing pretty much muscle bulk?
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline gyne911

• Posting Member
Thanks for the feedback everyone.

For the guy that recommends laser hair removal -- i think i'll stick to shaving for now but thanks for suggestion. (how much does laser cost?)

Dr. Pope,

when i flex i feel the muscle in the upper chest area but behind the nipple and lower it feels puffy and that is the part of my chest that sort of sags that I would like to get rid of.

So is the consensus that this is not gynecomastia and more a sense of puffy nipples? I'm still not really sure the difference and what one can do about it.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
sorry i got to this late.  this is about a 2.5/10 which is still bad enough. 

there is more mass there than there should be, and i don't think it's a fat issue. 

the contour in the area of the areola is not normal, you can tell by the diagonal effect underneath 

puffies are a milder form of gyne, there's a little puff there, but i think you have a thinner form of it that hides well.  it's not severe, but it's not normal, and i don't have any doubt it's a gyne case. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024