Author Topic: Why are more members not talking about their gynecomastia here?  (Read 3400 times)

Offline Busty

Welcome, blad.  I am glad you have come to be comfortable with your breasts and the need to wear a bra 

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
I will add my welcome to you Blad. Welcome!!!This place is a gold mine of advice and honest "banter". Some advice you receive and some you give but we all have a lot in common besides the "high flotation devices" attached to our chests. We are all men with the occasional guest lady providing a different perspective on things. I think one of the most important things we do here is give help in some form or another to ones who are troubled, fearful and generally disheartened by the growth of their breasts. I get such a thrill when someone takes to heart the help given and posts on the forum their appreciation for the given help. Regardless of bras, boobs and whatnot...life is still good and thank God for it. Be well!

hammer

Blad, I'll join the others and welcome you to the forum! You have come past most of the battles! You have accepted and you have the support of your wife the rest "sould" be all down hell from here!

We are all here for the same reasons as others have said! We support one another when it comes to finding help with bras as a man there are not that many places to go!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
HI Blad:  Nice to see you hear.  I am glad you joined us.  We used to chat on MWB but that site has gone doesn't apply to ma anymore.  Like you said it has gone to the cross Dresser and TG crowd.  Here we are the Gynecomastia crowd and here we can speak as we please.  No MODS looking over every comment you make.  You probably remember me as AGRO.  But that was the first time I got kicked off the site.  The second time I was Gina_Diana, and got kicked off again. But I like it here better and we men with real boobs (moobs) and talk freely.  This is a much better site.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

Chief,  as you say, we are real men with actual breast growth that start on it's own for one reason or another and for most of us men not wanted, but eventually accepted!

We are not, want-to-be's for lack of a better term!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024