Author Topic: Whats the best compression shirt,vest,tank to minimize gyno look.Link pls  (Read 17761 times)

Offline seandell16

hi im looking for a site that sells the best compression shirt going to wear these until i save up for surgery.

DrBermant

hi im looking for a site that sells the best compression shirt going to wear these until i save up for surgery.

Here is a demonstration with pictures and video of No Surgery Compression Garments for Contouring of the best brand I have tested to date. You will find multiple pages of examples on different body types. The video is particularly demonstrative of how tissues move with and without the garments.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
I got style #997 from this company (Underworks) and I'm happy with it, but if I had it to do over again, I would probably either get a little bigger tank top shirt, or get one that isn't quite so much compression.  

You want it to compress, but you don't want it to be uncomfortable, otherwise, you won't wear it and you've wasted your money.  You have to remember that even if you buy a size bigger than your actual chest size, it's still going to be compressing your chest and it will be much more comfortable.  Remember, you have to step into these shirts and pull them up, not put them on over your head.  

I would highly recommend buying a tank top style, as it cannot be seen at all under your shirt.  

http://www.underworks.com/products.html#994

« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 07:02:04 PM by Raider Fan »

Offline amethyst tint

• Posting Member
I bought a Design Veronique tank top and am happy with it. It isn't as comfortable as a cotton/lycra T-shirt, but it provides more support/compression than the other brands I tried. My gyne is more or less undetectable when I wear it under a dress shirt, fleece, sweater, etc. It's also good for sports, because it minimizes chest motion/bouncing when I go running.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024