Author Topic: Bra spotted by neighbor  (Read 3848 times)

Offline Busty

So nice when women talk to you about bras like they would another woman 

p.r.1974

One of the housemates and I have been bra shopping, but our tastes and size differs. She has know I have worn for years, and the bond I cherish deeply. 

She is most often in a wire-free 46DDD and I am now in an underwire 40D to 42C with some weight loss. I prefer an underwire all but exclusively and she is the opposite. I think she keeps the underwire I got for her for a special occasion with the hubby as cash flow was tight at the time is because he likes it. 

Brdy64

I don’t think men look at other men’s chests or anything else on a man. So if a bra shows, probably no one but a woman or a man who has gynecomastia will notice. I never looked until I developed breasts. Like when you buy a new car, suddenly you notice alot of cars on the road is like yours. Before you never noticed. So I don’t even think of it anymore if someone sees my bra...don’t care
Well said.  I think you're absolutely right. 
There is a guy at the day center I attend that most definitely has boobs. I thought I was the only one that noticed, but then a CNA told me "Ralph has boobs almost as big as yours" (not his real name). 
I think women notice more than men do, they are just polite and don't usually mention it. 
The men that don't have them are the first to mention it when they do finally notice, and sometimes not nicely. 
But still, women seem to notice a lot more than men. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024