Author Topic: Pain = growing gland?  (Read 3497 times)

Offline Alfa

• Posting Member
Sometimes I get these small pains from... well, the area around the nipples, sort of. Definitely not like it's bothering me in any way, except that's it's like a reminder and I keep thinking "hope that shit aint growing...". So my question is... well, is it? I mean, growing. That would certainly be a real bitch since it's usually just located on one side...

Offline Alfa

• Posting Member
Oh, by the way... I have very rarely felt any pain from the gyne, and never like its been a problem. Even now that I feel it I could probably pinch pretty hard without it hurting, so it's not very tender. Anyway...

... this time around I firts started noticing this after I got antibiotics for an inflamation in one of my testes, which I have probably had for a while without really noticing(until it started really hurting). What i'm sort of wondering is if this could somehow affect my testosterone levels, and that this might be the reason that I feel the gyne? And in that case, could higher T have unwanted side effects in regards to the gyne? Or, could it perhaps even have a positive effect?

Offline Alfa

• Posting Member
I've had gyne for many years, so it's at least not caused by this.

The "pain" is sort of more like a burning sensation and sometimes it feels like it's from around the whole pectoral muscles. Could it also be somehow related to exercise? Seems like this feeling comes and goes, could be days before it comes back.

If it's gland growth, how fast does it grow? Only difference i've noticed so far is that my chest looks a bit tighter, like i've lost some fat(which also makes the fat/gland part more defined).

Right now it feels like my hormone levels are just going up and down and I have weird mood swings. I'm just hoping I can ride it out without the gyne getting worse. If the antibiotics are working it should be a few weeks before it gets better.

Offline frank420

• Posting Member
I've had gyne for many years, so it's at least not caused by this.

The "pain" is sort of more like a burning sensation and sometimes it feels like it's from around the whole pectoral muscles. Could it also be somehow related to exercise? Seems like this feeling comes and goes, could be days before it comes back.

If it's gland growth, how fast does it grow? Only difference i've noticed so far is that my chest looks a bit tighter, like i've lost some fat(which also makes the fat/gland part more defined).

Right now it feels like my hormone levels are just going up and down and I have weird mood swings. I'm just hoping I can ride it out without the gyne getting worse. If the antibiotics are working it should be a few weeks before it gets better.
I am going threw the same thing and im looking for ansers too Im also having the wired mood swings and pain starts from the nipple even sometimes the whole pectorail sometimes theres even pain in my back on the side were my nipple is hurting do you experince that also.

Offline Alfa

• Posting Member
Can't say that i've experienced any pain on the side and around the back. It's either just a "stiff" feeling, sort of located around the nipple. Usually my chest seems to "tighten" when I get that feeling. Otherwise it's like normal but a more burning sensation which seems to come from the whole pectoral muscles, but focused towards the inside. When I feel it the most I also tend to get... um, horny as hell, or it comes just after having sex... Here my state of mind is also rather normal(aside from being constantly horny). However, most of the time I don't think about this at all - no weird feelings from my chest. Unfortunately, on these more normal days I tend to easily get very depressed. Hell, I even get overly sensitive to people joking with me, like I can't help being a friggin pussy and getting hurt by the smallest things...

This is just so... confusing. I can't even judge if my chest is getting bigger, smaller or anything. Everything is just back and forth and up and down... and all the while i'm just praying that the gyne is at least not getting worse.

Offline Alfa

• Posting Member
Now that i'm sometimes experiencing strange feelings in my chest, should I avoid exercise? I mean, it seems like exercise could cause a little burning and itching, but could that be enough to cause real growth? I only do full body workouts once or twice weekly, so it's at least not like i'm playing with my chest all the time. But still, i'm kinda terrified that the gyne will get worse.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024