Author Topic: please help! i have hard lumps 3.5 days post surgery  (Read 2340 times)

Offline bbuilder85

I just did surgery 3.5 days ago. It was a revision surgery where the surgeon removed the gland tissue and some fat tissue. Overall a minor surgery, I drove home.the surgeon told me there was no need for a compression vest. Now that its been 3 days when I poke my nipples slightly I can feel a hard ball like thing underneath. What is that???!! I am freaking out that lump thing is even bigger than the gland he removed. I have read around and it maybe scar tissue, is this normal 3.5 days post op. I can't stop thinking about this, please help.

Offline android.exe

• Posting Member
i am in the same boat. its scar tissue + swelling for sure. It should fade away with time.

Offline MikeW1012

• Posting Member
hey bro,

I just had my surgery 3 weeks ago and I have the same thing. My right nipple still sticks out but it's very sore when i push on it which makes me think that it's swollen. I can feel some stiffness underneath as well which is scar tissue in my opinion. I am ready to hit the gym again and see if I can build up some pecks and see if it flattens out. All I can do at this point is wait. Just give it some time and stay positive. Good Luck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024