Author Topic: 2 procedures @ one time  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Marq25

• Posting Member
Has anyone here had gyne surgery and their stomach liposuction done at one time?  I am definitely having my chest done but am wondering if a PS would do both at the same time.  My gyne surgery is costing $4800 but I wonder how much more it would cost to have both done at the same time???

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Sure, it's common.  I know a guy who went "up the middle."  He had lipo on his stomach, gyne removed and a little fat sucked out of his neck (he looked like he had 2 chins).   :) It was a big improvement.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 01:10:05 PM by jc71 »

DrBermant

Has anyone here had gyne surgery and their stomach liposuction done at one time?  I am definitely having my chest done but am wondering if a PS would do both at the same time.  My gyne surgery is costing $4800 but I wonder how much more it would cost to have both done at the same time???

Price of surgery depends on what needs to be done and can vary from surgeon to surgeon. Liposuction of the Stomach and Love Handles can often be done with Gynecomastia Male Chest Sculpture.  Such issues are best discussed with your surgeon.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Spleen

Hey.  I had the puffy nips fixed and a little gut lipo and I was A-OK.  The chest was a cakewalk compared to the lipo, which left me sore & bruised for three weeks.  Totally worth it though.  I work out and watch my diet, but at 36 it was getting harder and harder to reduce the spare tire.  Genetics I guess.  It's the best cheat to a better physique that I've happened across.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024