Author Topic: Levick retirement  (Read 7926 times)

Offline Stan19

• Bronze Member
Paul786 thanks for your advice. I really hope you get to somwhere near where u want to be. 3 ops in a year would be too much for me i take my hat off to you. Did mr levick offer you any insight into the cause of your issues? Ive sacrificed loads to save up to get this done before he retires but your posts are giving me 2nd thoughts right now. With hindsight would you have chosen mr levick?  Any advice would be much appreciated  cheers 

Offline mart356

• Posting Member
Paul786 thanks for your advice. I really hope you get to somwhere near where u want to be. 3 ops in a year would be too much for me i take my hat off to you. Did mr levick offer you any insight into the cause of your issues? Ive sacrificed loads to save up to get this done before he retires but your posts are giving me 2nd thoughts right now. With hindsight would you have chosen mr levick?  Any advice would be much appreciated  cheers

Mr.Levick is undoubtedly one of the best in the country for this operation, thats the bottom line. However, as with any surgery, you have to go in fully aware that there can be complications, no matter how good the surgeon is, no matter how well the actual operation went. You have to weigh up what are the possible complications, and whether those possible complications are worth not having the surgery for. 

Offline paul786

• Posting Member
Mine was a really bad case an my complications was due to that mainly
I have seen so many people here getting done by him and its been perfect and only needed 1op

I would have to wait for the results of this op to say if I am glad i went with him BUT that said I haven't had to pay for any revisions and most surgeons do charge.

Offline LAL4Life

• Posting Member
who's gonna be his replacement anyone know? like is he nearly as good as dr. levick?

Offline paul786

• Posting Member
His replacement is Vik Vijh

google him he is all over the place.......and he does the gyne op the same way as Mr levick

Offline Stan19

• Bronze Member
Paul786 how are you doing? I bope your recovery is going well. Has anyone on here had surgery with vik vijh?  Mr levicks retirement has come too early for me cash wise so im hoping mr vijh is half as good as mr levick

Offline Charlie33

• Bronze Member
Dr Levick told me he was very good, http://www.thebeautygurus.com/our-experts/

Offline paul786

• Posting Member
Paul786 how are you doing? I bope your recovery is going well. Has anyone on here had surgery with vik vijh?  Mr levicks retirement has come too early for me cash wise so im hoping mr vijh is half as good as mr levick

To be honest mate my op was a disaster and the recovery is a nightmare....its that bad I have an appointment to see Levick and Vijh together

Offline Stan19

• Bronze Member
How long is it since your first op?  You must be so sick of it now. Hang in there mate  i'm sure the two of them will get you sorted out in time. Try and stay positive bud 

Offline ggnail

• Posting Member
Oh wow. So sorry to hear. I hope they can sort it out for you mate. Know that you're in the best hands. Found this online

Offline improving

• Silver Member
That says quite a bit really.
It would be a massive party if all his happy customers descended on him.......
If anyone deserves an award for making men happy then Mr Levick is surely in the running.

agreed, i'd be up for that

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024