Author Topic: Where did you buy your compression vest from for post op? Surgery soon...  (Read 5102 times)

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
GynO_DuDe the night before the surgery I am going to think of all the consequences, thats just how I am. What happens if the drains cant be taken out that day will I have to stay? What happens if something goes wrong during the surgery? How will I adapt to my new chest post op? etc etc etc

I will be scared and nervous, I know I will because I couldnt bloody hack going to the NHS for a consultation! This is why the night before will be tough, I wont hardly sleep.

Banobo I will say to my fam that I have a sever case of the cold/ flu and headache. I will stay in my room for at least 2-3 days. I have alot of movies and games to get me through this time. It is easter time so everyone is going to be busy out and about in my fam except me.

My fam are nosey when it comes to post especially mine for some reason?! But yeah Banobo that is helpful and I will most likely order it the day after my surgery if it comes to that.
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

GynO_DuDe

Yeah yeah I get you man ... Day before nerves happens to everyone. But fingers crossed everything will be okay!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024