Author Topic: Dr. Dr. Wilcox in Plano, TX - great work - highly recommend  (Read 3028 times)

Offline Thedon24

• Posting Member
Dr. Dr. Wilcox in Plano, TX - great work - highly recommend
Just wanted to take a sec and write about my experience with Dr. Dr. Wilcox.  The man does fantastic work and  after 10 months I couldn't be happier.  Completely transformed the way I live not having to deal with the insecurities anymore.  I've lost over 30lbs since then with my newfound motivation and lifetstyle.

Happy to answer any questions but his work speaks for itself.  Here are the before and after pics (6 months) and the most recent (10 months)...

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Re: Dr. Dr. Wilcox in Plano, TX - great work - highly recommend
Looks great! 

Offline Thedon24

• Posting Member
Looks great! 

Thanks!! Appreciate it!!

Offline fsugrad

• Posting Member
Wow. That is amazing. I currently like almost exactly as you do in your before photo. Could you please give some more detailed info on your procedure in regards to type of lipo used, drains, etc.

Was your doc concerned about loose skin before your surgery?  It looks like you don't have any at all.  Amazing

Thanks for giving me some hope

Offline Thedon24

• Posting Member
Wow. That is amazing. I currently like almost exactly as you do in your before photo. Could you please give some more detailed info on your procedure in regards to type of lipo used, drains, etc.

Was your doc concerned about loose skin before your surgery?  It looks like you don't have any at all.  Amazing

Thanks for giving me some hope

Thanks man.  So he did have a little concern prior to the surgery about loose skin, but felt like as long as i used the compression vest properly it should be fine.  I made sure to to overcompensate on the vest just uto be safe. 

As far as the procedure itself, no drainage tubes are used.  He goes in underneath the armpit for very minimal to no scarring, and uses ultrasonic lipo.  Never woud've thought it would've been that easy or anything but thankfully it was. 

Hope it all works out for you. Let me know if you have any other questions.  Happy to answer em.  Tried posting a video here for you but it wouldn't let me.  Google "dr. Dr. Dr. Wilcox plano gynecomastia" and the youtube video should pop up

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
How much did he charge you?

Offline Thedon24

• Posting Member
How much did he charge you?

$5k...worth every penny

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024