Author Topic: sur  (Read 4630 times)

Offline bakerboy

sur
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:50:02 PM by bakerboy »

Offline wannabemassive

• Bronze Member
Heard the names levick and karidis on here but dr berment in the U.S is the best.

Wannabemassive

TRAIN HARD LIVE LONG

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia
It is absolutely crucial that you seek out the best possible surgeon to perform this procedure before going along with it. Sadly, some surgeons aren't as experienced as others when it comes to operating on those suffering from gynecomastia.

-Eric
Surgery Date: 6/06/06
Surgeon: Dr. Elliot Jacobs M.D., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., P.C.
Procedure: Liposuction and incision under the nipple.
Cost: $6,500
Discovery Health: Plastic Surgery Before and After I was featured in: http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/teen_dhc_video1.html

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I had gyno surgery by a doctor who really made me look like i've been in some kind of car accident. I now need reconstructive surgery.

Can you post a few pics?

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Calling Dr. B...  :P

GB...

DrBermant

I had gyno surgery by a doctor who really made me look like i've been in some kind of car accident. I now need reconstructive surgery please help me out and tell me who is the best doctor for this kind of procedure.

Standard After Gynecomastia Surgery Pictures or Standard Videos of Deformities after Gynecomastia Surgery are great ways to demonstrate your concerns.

Unfortunately, not all doctors have the same skills and I see many horrible deformities after misadventures of other surgeons.

Options for revision of deformities such as Crater Deformity Scars after Bad Gynecomastia Surgery depend on the original problem, what was done, what resources are left, after care, scar care, how the patient healed, and many other factors best explored during an evaluation.  Preventing such disasters by choosing an experienced gynecomastia surgeon is the best option. However after such problems, look for someone who has demonstrated skills in such difficult surgical sculpture.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
bakerboy, why dont you post the pictures on an external photosharing site like http://picasaweb.google.com/home.

I was having the same issues as you earlier. The image size on these forums is kinda restrictive.

When you share your pictures with the other members, it helps us a lot in providing feedback as well as evaluate the severity of our own cases.

I m having post-surgery issues myself. Plz temme know if it is anything remotely similar to mine.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
I had gyno surgery by a doctor who really made me look like i've been in some kind of car accident. I now need reconstructive surgery.....

Many times there is swelling and bruising after surgery, which can distort your chest and create unnecessary worry.  Would strongly recommend calming down, speaking with your surgeon and giving your body ample time to heal (at least six months or so).

If, at that time, the contours or the scars are not acceptable, then another conversation with your original surgeon should be done.  If he/she feels he cannot improve things, then additional opinions with other experienced gyne surgeons should be sought.

Many times in plastic surgery, one can get a "second chance" by having revision surgery.  While admittedly difficult to do and almost impossible to achieve perfection, revision surgery in many cases can have a reasonable chance of success to improve the results of your original surgery.

Would recommend that you post some photos and provide some more detailed info about your operation, including the date of surgery -- it will provide the members of this forum with better means to help you.

Once again, for those who are contemplating surgery, this post emphasizes the need to thoroughly research your surgeon, interview several and choose the one who, in your opinion, not only has the most experience but also the one with whom you are most comfortable.  This is elective surgery -- take your time and choose wisely.

Dr Jacobs
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 08:00:53 AM by Dr. Elliot Jacobs »
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I had gyno surgery by a doctor who really made me look like i've been in some kind of car accident. I now need reconstructive surgery.

Can you post a few pics?

GB...

Every time i try to post a picture a message comes up and says the file can't be more than 128 kb it is just a picture i don't know how many kb's it is but i don't think it's 128kb.  if it possible i can email them to you and mabey you will have better luck to post them then i'am having.

Sure dude... my email is bambu@rogers.com

GB...

DrBermant

Can you post a few pics?

GB...
Every time i try to post a picture a message comes up and says the file can't be more than 128 kb it is just a picture i don't know how many kb's it is but i don't think it's 128kb.  if it possible i can email them to you and mabey you will have better luck to post them then i'am having.

Another option would be to take a video using my Standard for Movies to Document the Male Chest After Gynecomastia Surgery, take all of the angles, move the arms, and record any other issues that you have that are not part of the basic views, and upload that video to http://www.youtube.com . Even better yet, set up an in office evaluation with a surgeon who has demonstrated revision sculpture skills.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

Offline Grandpa Bambu

"frattin.r 's Public Gallery Albums (0)   
This user has no Public Albums."

This is all I got when I clicked on your link dude...

GB...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024