Author Topic: I'm finally ready to post pics  (Read 4748 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Thanks for sharing the pictures and I wish I had some to share but being a 38B on one side a nd a 36A on the other I'll wait till the girls brow some more before I share.  As for the first time I was caught wearing a bra was in the cardiologist office I went in for my second meeting with him and they had me strapped to a EKG machine in a flash.  I didn't even have time to ask if they wanted me to take it off.  They just did their job but my doctor new about it in no time and just laughed a little at the nurses surprise..  Since then my family doctor, dermatologist and several SA and fitters all know I wear a bra. I just wish the girls would grow some more.  A 36C or 38C is much easier to find around here than smaller sizes.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

I know I've said it before but even as a 46H I don't wear a bra all the time, which I know is a personal choice! I have never wore mine to the doctors office, not even for my mammograms, even though it was my doctor that told me that i should wear a bra.

I have posted in the past articles that were writen about if bras were required for any medical reasons and they all said that they are not, however we all know that they can help with some back and shoulder pain, and for guys like me and going up and down stairs they prevent black eyes, lol.

And for everyone with breast growth , it helps stop all the dancing on the chest!

When I do wear a bra, I wear nothing more then a tee shirt over it, but I guess if I have to take that tee shirt off I would rather have them see those big 46H's bare then see me in a bra with those 46H's pointing out like a torpedo!

That's just me!

Offline walt

• Gold Member
greetings , as far as bra size I am a 48B but the wife still has a fit if I want a regular bra she will let me wear a cupped sports bra , I need better support because my boobs are heading south and my Dr is not up to writing a note for the wife for  me to get a proper fitting that pisses me off. I am working on her but no luck so far .

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024