Author Topic: Can the world save us?  (Read 2671 times)

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Ok, I think the article I just read was based on a cure for gyne right? I hope this is real.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline BadCaseGyno

• Bronze Member
Yea I think everyone here has pretty much read that.

Offline Revelation

• Posting Member
  • Trapped!
So does it work on Adults as it did on Adolescents?

And is there anyone on this board on Arimidex or Tamoxifen?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
just more drug techniques to boost your t/e ratios at an early stage.  if you don't get it when it counts early on, it's not going to make your current package disappear. 

every time somebody tells you they have a magic bullet pill, keep your hand on your wallet  >:( 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
HHH has is right (as usual).

At first glance, this seems to offer great promise. The problem is that the test group was 13 year olds.

Gynecomastia that has stabilized and gone unchanged for any length of time would most likely be resistant to this treatment.

The results are promising for the next generation of boys, but a bit too late to help almost anyone here.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Damn... once again my hopes are shattered. Im surprised I haven't slit my wrists yet.

Offline Gamer7

• Posting Member
Has anyone tried Tamoxifen?

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
excerpt from the web posted:

-->Conclusions: Anastrozole is a potent aromatase inhibitor in adolescent males, with rapid absorption and slow elimination kinetics after oral dosing. Exploratory analysis of changes in breast size showed breast reduction in the cohort; this deserves further study.

So this is not yet further analyzed. Though sounds good to our eyes to see/read things like this but titmouse is right, once a part of your body has grown it wont just disappear by itself and no drug therapy will make established breast tissue vanish any more than a drug could make your ears or thumbs disappear! =)
*** THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF WASTED TIME IS THE TIME NOT GETTING STARTED. ***

Offline Spleen

It's an interesting study.  At the very least it looks like this therapy make help young, pubescent males nip gyne in the bud, so to speak.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024