Author Topic: My Breasts  (Read 6422 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Good one Hanner!  I really liked it. BTW I just posted to Johndoe who has very serious concerns about hiding his DD's. That is beyond my scope of knowledge so I ask him to get in touch with you and  ABWG to see if  you could help.  Sorry to put it on you two but I have no experience in hiding a set of breast that large.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

aboywithgirls

Busty, I can see that you must have had a good time at your fitting. I know it can be a little intimidating getting fitted until you're familiar with the process. I know whenever I go, I'm always treated with great respect . I'm not as quite self supporting as you are anymore. That's one thing about having big boobs is that over time bras end up doing more and more work to keep the girls where they used to be. Lol. Recently I've gone from wearing molded cup bras exclusively to wearing lace cup bras. They are so much lighter and less boob sweat to deal with. So when the SA comes in to check the fit , I feel a bit more exposed because I know that she can see my girls, nipples and all. However,  when you find that bra that fits perfectly , it's all well worth it.

Offline ilikemytits

• Posting Member
They're beautiful. I'm having to go on androgen suppression and my breasts have begun to grow. I think I'd be fine with having large ones like yours.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Hammer you are just bragging.  However I can see it as a good hand warmer where you live.  Question is "Do you breast freeze befor you hands get warm?'

hammer

Hammer you are just bragging.  However I can see it as a good hand warmer where you live.  Question is "Do you breast freeze befor you hands get warm?'

Funny you should ask! Living here in Minni-soda, the only thing that I have trouble keeping warm, is my hands! I have a pair of boots that I paid about $110.00 for nearly 30 years ago that I've wearen all these year and are still in great shape that I do not wear socks in, but my feet stay toasty warm, my body stays warm with wearing wind proof rain gear over normal clothes and a winter coat, but i have never been able to keep my hands warm! And I have dresses the same way for years all the way down to 30 below zero out ice fishing or removing snow!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I understand where you live and how cold it gets (which is why I don't/wont live there).   But you forgot to answer my question.

hammer

Hammer you are just bragging.  However I can see it as a good hand warmer where you live.  Question is "Do you breast freeze befor you hands get warm?'

No, they never get cold!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Mine don't either!  My hands to even down here in Southern Virginia .  But the breast will warm them up.

Offline Busty

Thank you for the compliments. I couldn’t believe how much better my breasts looked without any hair.  I think they could pass for a woman’s, don’t you?

Offline SideSet

Most definitely

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
You have a pretty feminine breast. 😉

Offline Busty

Thank you. I like to think so, but it nice to have it validated

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I have been away for a while so I was not able to follow this particular thread.  I will admit that my first impression and later impression did not match.  The image has been very closely cropped and I tend to wonder what might be just out of the frame that explains the contours.  I suspect that there is something about the overall pictures that is altering what we see.  For example, which direction is up?  Were these breasts those of a male?  Were these breasts inflated with Saline?  There are simply too many questions.   
Grandpa Dan

hammer

Dan, you have missed a lot of "interesting" stuff during your absence!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024