Author Topic: Telling and dealing with Kids  (Read 2822 times)

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
I was replaying to a post in a topic I started under photos of acceptance when I realized that my biggest hangup doesn't seem to come up much.
How many of us have kids? (I have 3 teenage step kids - all boys) and I know it's obvious that I have gyne, but I haven't really come out to say anything. When it's just the wife and I and the kids have gone out, I will wear one of my bras for comfort and back relief, but since they are home most of the time, I don't.
I bring this topic up because I wondered how many people have kids and how do they deal with it? I think what makes matters worse is being teenage boys they have high influences from friends, so when they see a guy on tv or something with any type of woman's apparel on you get the small minded "gross" or "gay".. to which the wife and I try to remind them how rude that is. Being a step dad can be sometimes hard for establishing connection as it is...
Anyone on input?
I know from reading some people like Hammer I think had it where his family went to him saying he needed support etc. Mind you (correct me if I am wrong Hammer) but I think he also has girls, whom, may get things a lot more than boys do.

hammer

Yes, I have a 26 year old daughter and a 28 year old daughter and both are very supportive. I have 2 living sons from my first marriage that both live in other states. We live in MN, the 38 year old lives in CO and the 34 year old lives in WY so I have never had any reason to tell the boys. If I had a reason I don't think they would care.

At 60 years old I'm to the point that I don't care what other people think,  but in your case with teenage sons that's a different ballgame all together!

Out of respect for their feelings you may just want to wait and not wear the bra! At 46H I go days and weeks without wearing one, and it doesn't hurt me, unless I get the rash, but its just because I don't like them! Yes I know it helps, I don't like tight things on me is all!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 08:22:01 PM by hammer »

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
Thanks for the input hammer.
Yeah. At 36C I don’t wear all the time either (as I said) and I’m normally ok. Just I do have a bit of a fold and I get sweaty as well.
Any one else have any experiences too?

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I know what you mean about the fold.  I am a 36B and have the same problem but I wear 365 so I is not much of a problem.  As for the step kids, yea they can be a problem since at that age they are mentally nit wits, male or female.  I know I raised one of both.  But my kids are now 44 and 42 but I am still careful around them since they don't know and I am not going to say anything unless they ask.  But if they do I have decided to tell them the truth and let them deal with it in their own way.  It is not our fault they we were given these girls, so I wont take any blame for it.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
“Nit wits” oh man that made me laugh. I haven’t heard that in a long while now.
Yeah. In one way I feel like i should be more confident and own it. After all confidence makes all the difference.

Point in case: if you saw a scrawny goofy looking guy wearing a tu-tu. People might get a good laugh. Put the same tu-tu on a marine or a SEAL I’m pretty sure no one would laugh. Matter of fact people might ask where they can get one.

I am surprised tho that no one on here had kids at home. Or at least they haven’t chimed in.

Offline SideSet

If you are a C cup, you are too big to go around braless.

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
I stopped in La Vie En Rose here in Canada to do a fitting.
I used to have a few 36B bras from them in their memory foam line that I enjoyed for the fit and comfort.

I was the first guy the girl ever helped out, one of the bras I was trying on she was adjusting my straps for me and said "that fits nicely and looks really good on you" then she had this momentary look of horror and said "sorry, if that was offensive..." I laughed and said "Do you think it's the colour that brings out my eyes? or the bow that brings out my sensitive side?" we both laughed and after that she was a lot more relaxed and fun. When I found 4 that were on sale I liked I told her I'll take them and she was wanting me to try more, she was having more fun than me I think.

In the end, it turns out I am now a 36C

Offline Busty

C cup is a nice size. 36C a popular size. No wonder the sales associate “slipped” into seeing and talking to you, as she would a female customer.  She showed great sensitivity, and then you did a wonderful job putting her at ease.  She clearly liked helping you. I hope you go back there soon. I’m sure she hopes you do.

Did you tell/show your wife?  What was her reaction?  Is she impressed with how big your breasts are growing?

Offline SideSet

I am glad you both had a wonderful experience  with your fitting, trying on and  adding to your bra collection.   At a C cup, you should regularly wear a bra.  I’m sure you look and feel so much better in a bra.  Comfortable and confident   

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
Yes, I do feel better and I don't bounce or jiggle.. however as the original post is put.. I have 3 teens in the house all boys.. I'm not sure if it would crush them or not.

Offline Busty

Since you are a C cup, I’m sure they already noticed that you have breasts like a woman and as big or bigger than many women.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I told my wife and 2 teenage sons, 20 and 17,  about a month ago that I decided to start wearing a bra for comfort.   They are fine with it and understand that it’s for comfort.    It was a huge relief for me.    Their love and support makes all the difference.

CoffeeAndCake

I have a 6 month old and very conservative wife. If she found my bras there would be a long drawn out discussion and not one of I totally understand babe I got breast and know how they can be and understand comfort is needed 

It would likely be a wtf is this and then I’d explain I’m recent months I’ve developed breasts and have seen drs and it is idiopathic meaning they don’t have a root cause and as much as I hate knowing they are there I hate the discomfort of them moving when I move more and find the bras have helped tremendously. 
Then I’d explain how I’ve been wearing them for a month or so now almost daily and she hasn’t noticed and no one has cause I’m not trying to show off anything. 
And then it would be a very distant day with each other and very uneasy presence in the house. 
She is amazing and so accepting of a lot but of this I know she wouldn’t be which makes me want to raise our daughter more liberal with ideas of acceptance and things to not gawk at or look down on. I worry most about her friends one day wondering why he dad has boobs in the instance they continue to grow and show through everything and what she will think when we go on vacations or sporting events or whatever the kid does

This is why I’m so adamant about fitness I workout daily I eat well and do my best to take attention away from there by adding it to other areas like arms legs back etc. plus if anyone hassles me I’m pretty confident I can handle them lol also like you said with men thinking gay and such I’m sure women or others think a man with feminine breasts. Or fat sacs are taking something for it and I want to be sure I don’t give that suspicion room to breathe but my concern is always gonna be the swimming lessons and summer clothing given even if they were d cups I wouldn’t be someone wearing 2 sizes too big I’d rather my boobs be noticeable than look like I’m wearing a blanket 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024