Author Topic: Bra Reviews  (Read 885 times)

Offline gotgyne

Following the examples of other men who write bra reviews on the websites of mail order companies I recently reviewed my beloved Triumph Doreen bra on such a site. Although I had bought it from the company and did an elaborate review with excellent rating it was not published. Why? I can only guess that they thought "just another perv". In my opinion there is still a lot to be done to make gynecomastia common knowledge.
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

bikerbob

Herroom.com doesn't care if you are not a girl.  Many of their customers are cross dressers.  They do have a separate area for reviews from male customers, apparently because it was creeping out some of the women to see panty reviews by men.

Dudewithboobs

It’s a shame if they took it down especially if the review was articulate and worded in professional ways to convey an honest review. 

Kazmage

I rarely review products but if i do so I tend to do so anonymously I guess it helps my name could be taken for either gender depending on how its pronounced 

Offline blad

I think bra reviews by men with breasts would be helpful for others having the same issue. Not likely as well received by women.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline gotgyne

Herroom.com doesn't care if you are not a girl.  Many of their customers are cross dressers.  They do have a separate area for reviews from male customers, apparently because it was creeping out some of the women to see panty reviews by men.
Some years ago I've reviewed an Anita sports bra (meanwhile discontinued) on Herroom. They had no problem to publish it together with the reviews of females. Another example: On needundies.com is a review by a male (Wayne) for the Doreen longline bra. The company did not only publish it, but answered "Great feedback Wayne, so pleased you found a product that worked for you, thank you for ordering from Needundies." The same on Amazon, there are quite some reviews by men on bras, support pantyhose, panties and other items who for the majority of people seem belonging to women alone.
John

Offline gotgyne

It’s a shame if they took it down especially if the review was articulate and worded in professional ways to convey an honest review.
Yes, it was articulate. I mentioned that I am a man in my early 60s and have developed breasts since age 45 due to medication (without using the term 'gynecomastia' since most of the people won't know it) and that I wear the Doreen for a long time. Then I got into detail on the number of hooks and eyes in the back (it differs depending on the cup size; e.g. a size 40B has 3x2 hooks, a size 40C - my size - 3x3 hooks, very large cups even 3x4 hooks) and the color. On the page of the internet it was called 'emerald' but in fact it was a luminous blue (on the label was 'coral blue'). I didn't forget to mention the retro look and that therefore it is a bra for the winter season if worn by men. All articulate, honest and without any improper words. On the other hand they had published a review by a man named Jason. He wrote "When a woman wears a blue bra like this it is an event to be celebrated." In my opinion this is not quite a review of a bra but rather a praise of women wearing a bra.
John

Offline gotgyne

I think bra reviews by men with breasts would be helpful for others having the same issue. Not likely as well received by women.
Exactly. I find them helpful too.
John

Orb

I would have to think that if someone had a nice bra that they like they could share that information here  with others also.  A review if you will.
For most men, like women, body types vary.  Trying on is probably best however,  a recommendation up front couldn't hurt.
Share them.

Gino

I would have to think that if someone had a nice bra that they like they could share that information here  with others also.  A review if you will.
For most men, like women, body types vary.  Trying on is probably best however,  a recommendation up front couldn't hurt.
Share them.
In my case, once I found a brand and style I liked, I know with a very high confidence level what I buy will fit.

Kazmage

I am the same once I find a brand I like I usually stick to it
And it's even easier after my fitting I know what to look for and my local boutique is more than happy to let me try before buy 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024