Author Topic: Bra straps  (Read 7204 times)

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Expediant.traveller, I have another comment I wanted to have put on the nudist club experience.  At the end of the stay you will notice that the people who were most fun hanging around with doing whatever people do at pools hot tubs and club houses and potlucks and so on has nothing at all to do with the specifics of their body parts.  There are the people who hike miles every day and take 100% care of their bodies and food  and there are people with diets I would be ashamed to admit to and go everywhere in golf carts.  We all have individual freedom. If you stay a week or two for vacation you will realize just how uncomfortable clothing is when you get dressed to leave.
When one is hiding one is open to emotional blackmail by anybody so inclined if anybody notices.  At the very least when not hiding because it doesn't matter your whole approach to people will be more sure, less reluctant because you are not fearing their reactions and waiting for them in fear.  I know all about wearing "kick me" signs.  Don't put one on.  Let go of the fear.  You have the same right to a unique body as everybody else does.  Wait until bodies come in 2 models, Barbie and Ken, and all bodies must only be of the approved types.
Now there is a doll idea for the modern age, a genderless base body with mix and match add on parts with all combinations and full range of sizes.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
I think straps are more of an issue with guys who are borderline.  A B and small C.  But still need support like when excersizeing.  People may not think we are big enough for a bra.  So they think we are waring them for fun...lets see them run 4 miles on a hot day without one and end up with sore boobs and raw nipples..

hammer

As a ham radio operator I used to work marathons as a safety observer. I have seen both males and females with bloody nipple that had flat chest as well as those with any other size chest! I don't think it matters the size of your chest when it comes to getting sore nipple from running! I would highly recommended some kind of protection to anyone.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
As a ham radio operator I used to work marathons as a safety observer. I have seen both males and females with bloody nipple that had flat chest as well as those with any other size chest! I don't think it matters the size of your chest when it comes to getting sore nipple from running! I would highly recommended some kind of protection to anyone.

Yah every walk they would be raw or sore.  Some compression body shirts would help I would think..  However my wife bought me one she's mad at me because I would rather ware the bra.  The shirt does not stop the bounce when I get going fast.. It will prevent having I think... I actually started waring it on top of the bra with a shirt on on top because it has a tight neck so if the straps when convertible start to wonder toward my neck line no ones sees them. 

Only people who know I wear a bra when excersizing is my mom and my wife.  Currently my wife is ok with it but thinks I'm not big enough to need one. I just don't talk about it. It bothers me when I excursive. I almost want to say to her well then why do they make a high impact sports bra in my size then? LOL There is a reason the women who are 38A/B wear high impact sports bra's. Heck they make 40 A/B. Its hard to argue with her she's a 42DD. 

Offline littes

• Posting Member
Hi,
I just bought a new bra: Playtex Secrets Sensationally Sleek Front Close Underwire Bra 4911.
The straps are particularly discreet for several reasons: front-closure, adjustament clasps on the front, seamless... and it does a good job to smooth under the clothes.
I think it's good for summer and discreet under t-shirts.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Littes: I took a look at the bra you made mention of and ordered one. I do like the back and the cups will not show nipples when they get hard. Looks like it could be a winner. We are always trying to find the right bra, the one that fits and is comfortable. Thanks again.

Offline TigerPaws

A great deal depends on where in the world you live, play and work. I hove found that the above type of bra is very comfortable in the winter but makes me sweat in hot and humid climates such as it is here in the central Caribbean.
When I am traveling (which I do often) I wear a lighter mesh style because sitting on an aircraft for hours on end is uncomfortable. Here at the Villa I normally wear a cotton bra top and when we go out I have a number of different bras depending on what I have planned.
Your surroundings, activities, circumstances and weather all govern what you may need to wear, so just like a woman plan accordingly. 

hammer

It looks like a nice comfortable bra, I went on line looking at them today, but they dont't make them big enough! The biggest they go is DD! Darn, why was I so cursed, lol? 

Anyone want my jugs?

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
TigerPaws: Thanks for the heads up on the temperature thing. I never thought of a mesh bra. Can you make any recommendations as to a good mesh bra? 44B/C, used to be an A/B but not any more.
On a slight side note: Why cannot bras be standard sized. The size of one company is not the same with another. That is crazy!!! I just got a 46B bra that is more like a small 44B and I have gotten some 44B's that are like a 40D. Sheesh!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024