Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Photos / Re: What I'm Wearing Today
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on Yesterday at 11:47:54 AM »
Talk about me being a “naughty boy.” Very nice 42C! 😁
I've never denied the fact I'm a "naughty boy."    But like you, I'm not about to show off my endowment anywhere but here with like-minded men.

Yesterday, I laundered four brassieres, two of which sorely needed washing... unscented dish detergent, hand washed in a bowl.  One I washed because it needed a bit of refreshing... the first Lilyette minimizer I tried... the one that showed me where I needed to go.  Below is a photo I took a moment ago.  Nothing covering my breasts accept two very thin pieces of silky fabric... absolutely delicious. 

Addendum - I swear as I wear this brassiere today that my breasts are slightly bigger.  It is not something I'm celebrating simply because it is becoming ever more difficult to mask their presence.  If I wear anything other than dark blue (I don't have anything black in my wardrobe) my breasts become visible.  Fortunately, I have four dark blue turtlenecks but summer is arriving and my dark blue tee shirts are getting a bit frayed.  Yes, I'm rather enthralled by these breasts but it is not a love affair I'm prepared to share with the rest of the world...
Fat and Gynecomastia / Re: Still not sure if this is just fatty flab?
« Last post by Justagirl💃 on Yesterday at 04:24:41 AM »
I certainly don't want to diagnose looking at pictures.  People put on weight differently.  People loose weight differently. 
With out a Dr. looking, Squeezing and testing I feel you may not get the correct answer. 
Yes, there is a guy at the centre with a fairly large chest but also rather overweight. I would have thought he had gynecomastia, and apparently so did the doctor. His ultrasound came back clear, he apparently does not have gynecomastia (he was a bit depressed over the results). 

I have seen gynecomastia with smaller chests than pseudo-gynecomastia in some people. You really need to ask your doctor about it, and most doctors won't mention anything unless asked. 

I'm not a doctor, but based on photos I think you have a reason to ask. 

Self check involves squeezing a large pinch of fat for a reference, then squeezing your breasts tissue. The breast tissue should feel firmer and rubbery compared to just fatty deposits (glandular tissue is firmer). But verify with your doctor. 
« Last post by Traveler on Yesterday at 02:20:55 AM »
Talk about me being a “naughty boy.” Very nice 42C! 😁
« Last post by Jamie325 on March 26, 2024, 10:17:04 PM »
From one overweight guy to another, lose the weight and you will look better and feel better.  For the sake of my increasing my stamina and energy, I've gone from 221 lbs.to 197 lbs.  I feel a lot better.  Although my boobs are smaller, they are still noticeable because my waist shrunk even more.  No problem.  Even when I was my ideal weight of 175 lbs., I had a fleshy chest.  
« Last post by Parity on March 26, 2024, 08:32:13 PM »
I certainly don't want to diagnose looking at pictures.  People put on weight differently.  People loose weight differently. 
With out a Dr. looking, Squeezing and testing I feel you may not get the correct answer.  
Acceptance / Re: Crossdressers Excited by Their Gynecomastia
« Last post by Parity on March 26, 2024, 08:24:01 PM »
  I think the difference between me and a CD is, in my mind I don't have the desire to dress fully as a woman to feel complete.  I do enjoy some aspects of woman's clothing but have no desire to dress completely and present that way.  A lack of E?  Enough to develop breast but that's it?  Many based on what you say don't always have developed breast growth.  There is still a lot I don't understand about what makes me this way and stop here.  I'm happy living in a mans world being "softer".  That said I have no problem me being me and a CD being who they are.  Some mysteries are just that to me.  And that's Okay.
« Last post by Parity on March 26, 2024, 08:11:27 PM »
That looks great on you!

I think you and I feel the same way.  We like and take a bit of pride in our shape, and enjoy a pretty bra, but feel that those around us haven't caught up with how we can have such well developed chests and accept them.  Also having them we  need to care for them.  We all understand the why and don't feel any shame.  What we do tire of is the judgemental looks and comments made.  We just want to take a walk and be.  
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on March 26, 2024, 05:13:22 PM »
I thought this was fun...

I decided to wear a different brassiere while taking a walk this afternoon and for the fun of it I tried this brassiere.  As you can see it does wonderful things to my breasts.  I've shown it before but from a different perspective.  Here you see how full my breasts look in the brassiere.  I probably won't wear it during my walk simply because it is not as comfortable as the Lilyette minimizer, but I thought it might be fun to take a photo.  It is a very sexy brassiere.  

Fat and Gynecomastia / Still not sure if this is just fatty flab?
« Last post by Salsoul on March 26, 2024, 10:02:31 AM »
Hi, it's been 5 years since I last posted here, seeking advice.
Here are some recent photos.
Since returning to work 18 months ago after some time off I've been very aware of how I look in my work uniform shirt, my breasts look more obvious than ever before.
Since I last posted my weight has been up and down but I do exercise but my breasts never seem to change.
If I lose weight from my stomach they again seem more pronounced.
I did previously experiment with compression vests and sports bras but gave up after a while as I thought this might have just been flabby fat after all, but now I'm not so sure again as even at my fittest my breasts were still flabby and would bounce during exercise especially running.
Any observations and views would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Acceptance / Re: Transgender But Not Transitioning
« Last post by Evolver on March 26, 2024, 06:30:38 AM »
Lucky girl! ❤️

Bone loss and vasomotor symptoms during and after menopause are rarely discussed as mainstream issues publicly, even though most AFABs and some AMABs will experience them, with most AMABs witnessing them too. The shortage of estradiol patches here actually resulted in a feature piece on the news recently, highlighting the negative effect on productivity in female dominated workplaces and industries due to the need for sufferers to often take sick leave because of the debilitating nature of the symptoms instead of being able to access the patches and soldier on. It's how I learnt that we had a shortage here.

I have a firm belief that estradiol is a wonder drug. Just think - apart from it being an effective treatment for menopausal and other symptoms, if everyone in the world took it, there would probably be world peace!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024