Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Exposure / Re: Discovered
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on April 22, 2024, 03:33:12 PM »
Gotgyne absolutely agree. Just like anything when the people before them show them how it isn’t so bad the people in the now can be more comfortable knowing it isn’t a just me thing or perverse thing. That was my biggest issue in accepting not just wearing bras but easing in to other attires. Any time I look up anything of any sort as to why a guy would wear this or want to or what have you it was never a matter or article of comfort or just general preference. It’s always just crossdressing, fetish, etc. always making it seem like guys who wear this stuff is sexualizing the reason. Which for me deterred me from having any encouragement to give it a go and was key to me leaving here the first time when I got fed up for the wrong reasons for the conversations becoming what they were. So I hope this forum and others like it provide a safe space for men particularly with sizable breasts that aren’t just a little fat on the chest but legitimate breasts that need support find comfort in support both wearing and conversations. 

Got boobs I at times feel the same but I don’t think it’s any club of sorts. And am sorry if you feel compelled to exit as a result of it. I think often comments just get made to a recent comment rather one that may be a few back. I have always enjoyed your comments and if you choose to stay around. Messages are always open if you care to chat. 
« Last post by tryingtoaccept on April 22, 2024, 03:30:29 PM »
This must be a really close knit group in here. With all my comments I have only gotten a hand full of responses.
I must not be in the club.......
This forum has helped me a lot about accepting what has happened to me. I thank you for that.
This is my last post.
Don't give up Gotboobs.  I am sure people aren't ignoring you, it is just a coincidence.   I find everyone here to be very excepting of everyone.  You are part of the team here.
« Last post by Gotboobs on April 22, 2024, 01:52:04 PM »
This must be a really close knit group in here. With all my comments I have only gotten a hand full of responses.
I must not be in the club.......
This forum has helped me a lot about accepting what has happened to me. I thank you for that.
This is my last post.
Your Stories / Re: Here again
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on April 22, 2024, 10:00:43 AM »
Welcome back! 
Exposure / Re: Caught..
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on April 22, 2024, 09:23:46 AM »
Be good to hear an update on this. I hope all is well in the office and it’s been safely held between you two and not any concern of others being aware and causing any uneasiness. 
Exposure / Re: Caught..
« Last post by gotgyne on April 22, 2024, 08:17:21 AM »
Was asked by a female colleague at my office if I was wearing a bra.. I just answered with yes.. that I have gyn and I need it for support. She responded with “oh okay” and that’s that. I’m nervous that I will become the gossip of our office floor..I thought I was pretty good with my concealment but I think the back straps is what gave me away.. regardless I’m not going to stop wearing what I need.. rabbit trail for a bit tho I went in to get sized and was measured at a 38D. Which I think is the same as 40c but since my last post a few months ago I’ve lost about 10 pounds but my boobs stay the same size.
Coming back to the beginning of the thread I think that your colleague asked you, was a good opportunity to tell her the reason for wearing a bra. Much better than rumors. I hope that all is okay now and you wear your bras with confidence or even pride.
« Last post by gotgyne on April 22, 2024, 08:12:11 AM »
I’m sure it gets to an age for anyone to realize we all have body’s and our body’s need what others may not. And an age where we appreciate and respect and smile at those who know what they need and tend to it. We need bras for our breasts and we have chosen to accept it and wear what works for when we need to wear one for when it works. Kudos to you.
My opinion also. And I'd like to add, that we who wear our bras on such occasions can be role models for other men with gynecomastia. Even in my 30s I was too timid to wear my medical compression pantyhose with shorts. But on vacation in Spain my wife showed me a man in his 50s who did this. He wore such short shorts that the reinforced panty top of the hose was quite visible. I almost couldn't believe what I saw. This man was my role model. The same evening at our hotel I wore my pantyhose with shorts too as I did while walking the promenade of the village. The next morning at breakfast in bright sunlight was more difficult, but nobody cared. Only one young waitress who did wear firm support pantyhose as well, recognized my hosiery. From that time (in the year 2000) I always wore shorts with my hosiery from May to October, even as a freelancer for a local newspaper.
I won't wait so many years again with my bras. Most important is that your girlfriend/wife supports you (no pun intended) unless you're living alone.
Acceptance Garments / Re: Finding clothes that fit.
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on April 22, 2024, 07:54:02 AM »
Shirt looks great on you and your shape really shines in the tee 
Acceptance / Re: What Is It About Wearing A Brassiere That You Like?
« Last post by Sophie on April 22, 2024, 07:52:43 AM »
OMG!!! That's such a pretty color! I love the lace overlay. It looks like you have a great fit and it gives your girls a nice rounded, feminine shape!

❤️Sophie❤️
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on April 22, 2024, 07:52:16 AM »
I’m glad you found comfort in wearing a bra in a place so feminine typically such as a yoga class. I feel yoga is always seen as a females workout class or activity and its benefits are profound for anyone to get in to. Glad you’re taking care of the health there. And feeling ok enough to wear support there. 
I’m sure it gets to an age for anyone to realize we all have body’s and our body’s need what others may not. And an age where we appreciate and respect and smile at those who know what they need and tend to it. We need bras for our breasts and we have chosen to accept it and wear what works for when we need to wear one for when it works. Kudos to you. 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024