Author Topic: Seat belt squash  (Read 3129 times)

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Once again I am not sure where this would fall but this seems the best spot.
While driving the vehicle I naturally use the seat belt shoulder harness. However, the harness comes directly over my right breast and squashes it and rubs on it. Now, I do a lot of driving and after hours of this, it becomes very uncomfortable. I usually move the harness under my breast but it always rides up. Does anyone have a solution or know of any device that may attach to the harness to protect my boob from getting smashed?
Thanks ahead of time. I have been putting up with this for a long time and I am tired of it!

hammer

There are "sheepskin" cover sleeves you can get that have velcro attached to them. They go over like a sleeve and you just slide them into the position that you need them.

I'm not sure where you can get them, maybe bed, bath and beyond would be a good place to start.

We've had one for years.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Two things.  one is the sheepskin sleeve previously mentioned and the other is a clip that can be placed near the buckle which changes the angle at which the belt crossed your chest.  Both items are commonly available at almost any Auto Parts store. 
Grandpa Dan

• Silver Member
Thanks guys! I never thought of either of those options. I will look into the redirect option since the sheepskin option would still have the belt passing over my breast. I drive a mint 99 Explorer Sport which has a truck suspension and it moves a lot when I hit bumps, which translates into harness and breast movement. Life is interesting.

Offline TigerPaws

A very common issue among women. Sometimes you just have to get used to when you have breasts.

• Silver Member
I never thought having breasts came with a learning curve, but boy does it ever! Wow!!

Offline TigerPaws

I never thought having breasts came with a learning curve, but boy does it ever! Wow!!
Hum.... Learning curve like:
1. Getting used to that interesting shake/bounce/pain while driving on a rough road.
2. Having your breast interfere with reaching across you chest.
3. Looking down and not being able to see your distended stomach because your breasts are in the way.
4. Having to figure out what size and style of bra you are most comfortable in.
5. All of your shirts now have 2 pockets.
6. That uncomfortable full, hard as a rock feeling.
7. A deep itch inside of your breast that you cannot scratch.
8. Occasional and random stabbing pains through your breast.
9. Having to pay attention to how you cross your arms across you chest.
10. Having bigger breasts/cup size than your Lady.
11. Having bigger and more pronounced nipples than your lady.
12. Never ever going shirtless again.
13. Never again sleeping face down on your stomach.
14. Wondering if you are getting bigger!
15. The reaction/look/surprise/interest the first time a new girlfriend/Lady sees you with your shirt off.
16. The first time you notice a small wet spot on your shirt where your nipple is.
17.  Side boob.
18. How comfortable it feels to take that damn bra off after 14 to 16 hours.
19. That interesting and detracting tingling feeling directly under your nipples (growing AGAIN!)
20. Bumping into anything hard enough to bring a tear to a 30 year combat veteran.

You mean that learning curve?

hammer

Having a shelf to set your coffee cup on.

Being able to hold a bottle of beer between them if your hands are full.

Being able to completely cover your hands by putting them under your breast and warm them up in a cold Minnesota winter out ice fishing! Nice hand warmers!

As TP said, I haven't slept on my front since the mid 90's! Plus I second everything else he said.

• Silver Member
TigerPaws: Holy Toledo! You hit that list right on the button! I completely agree with all of it. You should put that list on a special spot somewhere in this forum for all new comers to breast-land so they will have an idea of what is going on within their lives relative to their "new assets". I was grinning all through that list. Thanks also to the "Hammer" for his addendum.

Offline TigerPaws

TigerPaws: Holy Toledo! You hit that list right on the button! I completely agree with all of it. You should put that list on a special spot somewhere in this forum for all new comers to breast-land so they will have an idea of what is going on within their lives relative to their "new assets". I was grinning all through that list. Thanks also to the "Hammer" for his addendum.
expedient-traveller thank you. Unfortunately most of the men who are just starting out on their journey with Gynecomastia have little point of reference to draw from. Women expect these things and they talk to each other about it, so for them it is a normal part of developing into a woman and something to look forward to. For us; well at first we are in a state of denial, then OMG what the hell is happening to me and finally either surgery or learning to live with what is and has happening to you.

Depending on what the trigger of the changes is/was, you can develop slowly, taking 7 to 10 years which is the general time it takes a girl to develop, or your development can be pretty rapid taking only 2 to 3 years.

There are many new, interesting, often painful and occasionally embarrassing experiences along the way.

Either way your life will never be the same.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024