Author Topic: Feminine bras  (Read 11523 times)

Offline Busty

If we have breasts like a woman we need to wear bras like a woman.  Is it Ok only if the bra is plain and utilitarian?  Or is it OK to celebrate our breasts like women do with more sexy bras, such as with lace and pretty colors giving uplift and shaping?  I just got this bra.  What do you think?

hammer

You know, it's hard to find a bra that fits real good and if you like the bra, who the heck cares? Its not like you're going to run around in just your bra, at least I'm guessing your not!

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Bustymale,
That's a great looking bra!  What is it, and where did you get it?

Offline Busty

It is a Chantelle bra and a gift.  I think I fill it well, do you?

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Very well indeed.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
My wife is upset too often as my bras are "prettier than hers", but I am smaller (40C/38D) and I shop clearance.  She won't shop at all.  She ends up with beige and black.  And to make it harder, she won't do underwire, so that limits her a LOT.  I keep trying to get her to shop at a Lane Bryant Cacique, but I can't get her to go.  She hates bra shopping.  Not much room to complain if she won't go looking....I have bought every bra she has in the last 5 years, and yet I get the riot act because I shopped for her.  But she gets into a position where she has so much back pain (she used to buy cheap bras and wear for eons), so when she starts to complain I start riding her to get a new bra, but I end up buying it for her.
Note that she has a vision disability, so shopping is very very difficult, but this is one thing she wants to do herself, but she won't and it is hard to do if she did.   

Blousebunnys

Isn't it funny how women, who  have been conditioned from young girl hood to look forward, in most cases to getting their first bra, really don't know the mechanics of how they work.
My wife was the same way. She wouldn't even consider an underwire bras for years because she bought one years ago and she said it was too uncomfortable. It was the wrong size and the underwire was digging in.
She also was locked into the wrong size with her soft cup bras. She was sure she was a b cup and it turns out that after a good professional fitter measured her she was a very full C cup.
Long story short her backaches are gone and she has an equal number of softcup and underwire bras.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
My wife was wearing a 40C for years, about the same as when we had our first kids, and somehow she decided that is all she needed. Where she was measured at Soma (yes I dragged her in kicking and screaming) as a 40DD. I have her in a 42D now but Soma doesn't make the bra she likes over a 40 band. 

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
Nice choice !
I love it

Offline Busty

Me, too.  I love the uplift and shaping.  The fit is perfect.  And it is very comfortable and supportive.

aboywithgirls

There is nothing wrong with wearing a "feminine bra". I really haven't found any bra that wasn't feminine. I do wear underwire bras and most of them have lace or bows or hoth! 
My wife and I actually have a few of the same bra. We both just bought the Natori Allure in 36G  (both of us are the same size now. It does have lace.trim and other embellishments  but the fit is outstanding.  And that's why I bought it. 

aboywithgirls

It's never impossible to deal with. It's just a lot better than going bra less. I  wear a full support underwire about 16 hours a day and a leisure bra at night. 

hammer

Well, I think I am one of the biggest breasted guys on the forum and I go days and even weeks without a bra! The biggest problem I deal with is the rash under the breast. I do get pain but it doesn't compare to my back or leg pain so maybe I'm not a good testament!

I do prefer to wear a bra, I just go through periods of time that I don't want to. It's just a guy thing, I'm sure you would understand!

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Lately due to my rotator cuff surgery, I go braless, from time to time it gets pretty painful.  Others it is ok.  It is a mixed bag on how it is going to feel.  
If I am just sitting around, it isn't a big deal, but if I am driving, it can get uncomfortable. 
Even a Genie bra is helpful, but I have left the pads in, it is more comfortable with the pads in, but it makes me look slightly larger.

aboywithgirls

Wearing a bra isn't for everyone. There are many women out there who simply don't wear a bra and there are some men who wear a bra all the time. 
I wear a bra because it improves my quality of life. I'm not ashamed of my breasts and make no apologies for wearing a bra. 
Here are my options. Surgery which I decline. Bra less, which I don't like dealing with the discomfort. Or wear a bra which looks and feels better. I choose the bra. I don't wear it for others, I wear it for me. The other 2 options are for either people I don't know or don't matter to me. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024