Author Topic: Bra clip hiding  (Read 4328 times)

steven618

Was at walmart earlier and noticed it was fairly dead for once and so i took the opportunity to grab a set ofb3 sports bras for 10 bucks. Didnt check for clips just saw racer backs and snatched a set before someone saw me and thought iwas a perv and left assuming racerback would be like most i see and be wireless and clipless. Till i put it one and noticed two bulges on my shoulder blades....these bras are very comfy and hide very well other than the clips...did i waste 10 bucks? Cause i tried a tank top under the shirt and a shirt and still very prominent bumps which id assume arent just gonna be noticeable to me and everyone can identify bra clips in my opinion. Got a wife who isnt big on me wearing a bra and these you cannot see and barely feel at all unless looking for it by touch so kinda bummed in thinking these will soley become just yard work or distance running bras as from the back ppl driving i assume arent looking at a man for bra marks

aboywithgirls

I've always been told the nobody will notice the little bumps on the back. There too busy noticing the big bumps on the front. 
But, then again, I wear a 36G in most of my bras. It is what it is. I wear a bra because I need support for my breasts. A bra was not designed for a woman, it's designed for breasts. 

hammer

If the shoe fits wear it, or in this case if the bra fits.......

Remember that a bra is made to support breast,  therefore if you have breast large enough that requires support then you may require a bra, end of story!

steven618

Yeah i have small a cups and work on forklifts often at my job so the bouncing is why i want to wear one also as an avid gym goer and runner it is nice to imagine the bouncing being controllable. Not too noticeable I assume to the public but the clips i imagine from someone behind me at a line or a machine or at work would def notice the prominent give away bra clips so my insecurities still worry me. I bought some barely there soft cup wireless seamless bras but these are just much more comfier...guess next time ill try and quickly eye for clipless ones if walmart carries them before someone sees me taking time to find one

aboywithgirls

One solution for you may be to look for a racer back, front closure bra with the adjusters on the front of the bra, on top of the cup. You may have to do some digging but they do make them. That way you can still get the support you need with alot less worry. 

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
I usually wear a button down shirt over another when I am wearing a bra out in public.

aboywithgirls

Many of us had to take the same journey as you. First, comes breast tissue, then comes discomfort, then seeking comfort, consider a bra, then get a bra, and then, wearing a bra, finally wearing a bra every day, everywhere, all the time. This doesn't make you a woman, just a more comfortable man.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
I find with a black or dark non tight thick t-shirt its almost impossible to see the bra. 

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
You can always figure out the proper setting of them and then sew them and remove the adjusters so they will be almost invisible.  
Also patterned shirts vs solids are much better at hiding the adjusters and band clasps.
Or you get to a point you don't care, if they see you from the front and see breast growth, will anyone really care?  No one has ever said a word to me, other that my wife, she looks out for me (caught me with a flipped strap that showed) or a shirt that does show more than others.  If I am going to a public place where I don't know anyone I don't care, but maybe going to a family gathering or church I am a bit more careful.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Try getting shirts that have breast pockets in a size larger than you normally wear. I normally wear a large men's shirt but it does not hide anything. I went to an extra-large and PRESTO!!!!! No more detectable bra band or straps. The looser material of the shirt hides straps and such, magnificently. I am able to wear more comfortable bras that provide greater support but also lift a bit which I could not wear with a large size shirt. A nice thing is you can put items in the patch pockets that throws off the perceived outline of your breasts. People will think you just have some stuff in your pockets and leave it at that.
I am a 46C/D and as such I have learned a bit about breast camouflage but after a while the people around you get to know you have "assets" and say nothing about it. I actually get advice on bras and such from one of my female coworkers. As some of my more sage brothers have stated: "People are too interested in their own lives to notice a guy with boobs." Because it is not expected and most people have tunnel vision and will not notice. Go with a larger size shirt and it will hide your straps very well. Zei gezunt (Be well).
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 04:42:52 PM by expedient-traveller »

Offline TheDane

• Posting Member
Well have you tried a womens danskin racerback tank top? This is what I use most of the time loose fit as a mans tank the straps are set different.  I think wally world has clearance on some of this stuff now.
Active wear is not always seamless and sometimes the fabric is thicker in certain parts like the edges and thinner in the middle.  So it can contain and camoflag certain aspects of those pesky clips.

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
I wear a bra everyday.  As far as the clips, most people don't even notice them.  Ditto on wearing  a bra.  My wife is fully accepting of me wearing.

Have you had a good talk with your wife about your wearing?  If you need to wear one, you should tell her that.  If you get sore breast and/or nipples and a bra relieves that this should be mentioned.  As her to go without a bra for a couple of days to see what it's like when a bra is needed.

Was at walmart earlier and noticed it was fairly dead for once and so i took the opportunity to grab a set ofb3 sports bras for 10 bucks. Didnt check for clips just saw racer backs and snatched a set before someone saw me and thought iwas a perv and left assuming racerback would be like most i see and be wireless and clipless. Till i put it one and noticed two bulges on my shoulder blades....these bras are very comfy and hide very well other than the clips...did i waste 10 bucks? Cause i tried a tank top under the shirt and a shirt and still very prominent bumps which id assume arent just gonna be noticeable to me and everyone can identify bra clips in my opinion. Got a wife who isnt big on me wearing a bra and these you cannot see and barely feel at all unless looking for it by touch so kinda bummed in thinking these will soley become just yard work or distance running bras as from the back ppl driving i assume arent looking at a man for bra marks

steven618

I wear a bra everyday.  As far as the clips, most people don't even notice them.  Ditto on wearing  a bra.  My wife is fully accepting of me wearing.

Have you had a good talk with your wife about your wearing?  If you need to wear one, you should tell her that.  If you get sore breast and/or nipples and a bra relieves that this should be mentioned.  As her to go without a bra for a couple of days to see what it's like when a bra is needed.

We have not talked yet. They are growing and i feel if they get to a sizable size then i will bring it up but till then i feel she will just go, i see nothing, yoh need nothing. But at this rate they will be b cups soon enough i hope not but im prepared for it as i feel them get bigger and clothes get tighter. Ive gauged the reactions before and its always i dont see anything. Maybe if there is something to see she will get it

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024