Author Topic: Treated my self to a new bra  (Read 4609 times)

perky

Is it me or am I getting bigger I thought to my self, so bought this wonderful new bra in the next size up just to check.
I don't quite fill it fully yet but I don't think it will take too long, and I'm quite looking forward to it.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
it looks like your filling it out nicely IMO .looks good

Orb

Very nice!  I like it.

perky

Thanks Rich. There is just a little loose fabric but its a good measuring device I guess. It's funny, sometimes I'm convinced I've got bigger but a tape measurement shows no change. 

perky

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Thanks Rich. There is just a little loose fabric but its a good measuring device I guess. It's funny, sometimes I'm convinced I've got bigger but a tape measurement shows no change.
I have the same problem with some of mine I might have to get some breast pads to fill them out

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Is it me or am I getting bigger I thought to my self, so bought this wonderful new bra in the next size up just to check.
I don't quite fill it fully yet but I don't think it will take too long, and I'm quite looking forward to it.
Looks good!

Offline SideSet

That bra looks good on you.  Nice fit.  Looks like good support.  Seems to give nice shaping and lift, too. 

Is it comfortable?

What bra size?

perky

I went up a band size but the cups are only a B cup as before.
I do think though that this bra is quite large for a B cup, probably actually nearer a C cup I would say.
It has good side support which pulls it all nicely forward in place where is belongs which makes me look quite full.
It feels good to be getting larger but at the same time firmly held in place. 

Offline SideSet

Yes, I thought that bra looked more like a C than a B cup, but definitely one of the two.  I see what you mean about the nice shaping that bra gives you.  I agree that if we have to have breasts, we want them to look nice, and bigger feels good, doesn't it, especially held nicely in place.

Again, you look great in that bra :)

Online 42CSurprise!

I learned as I experimented with size that as the band size increases, the cup size does as well.  A 42C from Bali fit my breasts beautifully but the band was too small.  I went up to a 44C and the cups were too big.  Since they didn't have a 44B I had to go elsewhere.  I ended up with a 46B which fit almost exactly like the 42C that I'm now wearing with an extender.

That's a great looking brassiere and it fits your breasts really well... and who would have believed I'd be having such conversations with a bunch of men about THEIR breasts and brassiere choices!?!  I've wandered into a couple of sites for crossdressers and they NEVER talk about their breasts.  They talk about their breast forms...  :o

perky

Yes, I fully understand the sister sizing but this particular bras cups (I think) are larger than the difference in just going up a band size. 
3 years ago I would never have expected to be having these conversations either but it is what it is.
We've got them so may as well have some fun with them I guess. 

Offline SideSet

We have breasts like women, wear bras like women, and discuss and know more about bras than many women.

Online 42CSurprise!

We have breasts like women, wear bras like women, and discuss and know more about bras than many women.
And we're men with a lifetime of experience imbibing male values that don't much celebrate having breasts or wearing brassieres.  We know that full well from conversations that have happened on this board.  So we're caught in between... needing to be very careful about how we characterize this journey we each are on in our own way.  I often tell my women friends how much pleasure I take in knowing how things work... a very male trait.  That we would bring that sensibility to our evaluation of brassieres is not surprising... but then we also have the aesthetic dimension... of what our breasts look like in this or that brassiere designed for a women and enjoyed by a man.  This is enough to warp one's mind.  I'm with the program... and I certainly enjoy the feel of a well designed brassiere cradling my breasts.  So here I am...

perky

Does your interest in women's underwear extend beyond wearing a bra?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024