Author Topic: What are you going to do with them?  (Read 3025 times)

Busted (and happy)

This was my wife's first reaction after I told her I had sought medical advice.
My immediate, somewhat flippant answer was "enjoy them".
On reflection it is the most sensible reply I could have given. Enjoyment and complete acceptance is not an easy point to get to,- in my case a two year journey.
I used to instinctively touch them a lot, now not so much but they do get a good massage first and last thing in the day. I now even enjoy the bra controlled movement. I am now feel proud and privileged to have them. My wife whilst initially horrified has always been supportive and has with time, enjoyed them more and more and that has been good. Very good if I am honest. I would miss my two friends if they disappeared.

The only alternative is to let them screw your mental  and physical health and/or wealth.
Treatment of this "problem" seems absolutely silly {respect to those who feel differently) as it is just a normal part of a wide spectrum. I feel surgery is not the answer, being bugged by regrowth, complications, failure to meet an individual's cosmetic ideal and sometimes, eventually, regret at losing "them". One only has to do superficial browsing the other half of this forum to realise that
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 07:01:53 AM by Busted (and happy) »

aboywithgirls

There was never any hiding mine from the day I met my wife. I was wearing a 38DDD at he time.

I've always enjoyed having them. Our breasts are equally important to each of us from both perspectives meaning, we are both glad that we have them for ourselves and each other.

We will bra shop together. She wants my opinion on how a bra looks on her as much as I value how she likes how I look in my bra. She is unbelievably patient. She doesn't mind waiting outside the fitting room even when try on 20 different bras. I usually end up going with the the first couple bras I tried.

We have great respect for each others needs.

Offline Busty

And wear a bra like your wife does 

Offline SideSet

So good your wife has come around and now enjoys your breasts.  Has she helped you with bras?

Offline Shrigley

• Posting Member
Cultivate them. Hopefully my right will catch up with the left. Does anyone have any tips for keeping them nice and healthy?

Offline Johndoe1

Cultivate them. Hopefully my right will catch up with the left. Does anyone have any tips for keeping them nice and healthy?
Best advice I got was to treat them like women treat theirs. All I can say, since I started doing that, I am physically much more comfortable and accepting and accepted.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Not too sure 

That I have noticed them is one thing…
That my wife has is another 

While dressing last week she remarked that my breasts look like a 13 y/o girl since losing wt.
Without much thought going into it I quipped naw, more like a15 y/o.

Her response was ‘yep’

Still waiting for an appointment with an endocrinologist 
Regards, Bob

Offline Busty

WPW717. Has your wife said anything about you needing to wear a bra?

Offline taxmapper

Same here. As time progresses, I enjoy them more and more, and as I said in another thread, I actually want them larger. MUCH larger..  

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
There’s been no discussion re that.
I am able to go mostly undetected while dressed 
Am getting some looks in the gym from some because of the synthetic shirts I wear 

The breasts are somewhat pert no tanner type droop which is unexpected at 72

How ever the buds are tender and nipples are sore at times and I have a periodic warm sensation in the area.
I know what that indicates… growth

Currently under bust is almost 6 inches smaller than the bust dimension 

So I feel the time for a ‘ talk ‘ will be after a visit with the endocrinologist who will most likely give a diagnosis of primary hypogonadism

Bob

Offline SideSet

WPW717, sounds like a good plan and timing for talking with her about you needing to start wearing a bra. 

Or maybe she will say it to you first?😉

Guywithgirls

Can't do much with them than go with the flow. I could fight it and maybe get rid of them or maybe have to live with them. I'd rather save the trouble and just live with them. I just hit a growth spurt and within the past month went from a 36C to 36D. Imbot going to invest money in someone saying yep they're growing, howabout a mastectomy? I already know the surgery us out of my budget so I'm just gonna live with the girls and make them comfy and at home

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Even if surgery was not out of my budget I still would not do it.
I have worked in surgery for 43 years and have done countless mastectomies on both sexes. Darn few of the docs were excellent, most adequate, and some real doozies. Most of my practice (Operating Room RN) was in large university hospitals in major cities coast to coast.
What has been covered here on this site I find as accurate. Too many unhappy patients who keep returning for more and still remain unhappy.

Kudos to you surgeons here with the talented hands, as I have seen your work. Great for those patients that get satisfaction from those ministrations 

Then there are those whose age is like mine and a few risk factors that make surgery a poor choice.
 I like this site for the fact it helps proper decisions to be made and discussed for age and image appropriate men with Gyno. My path and timeline have been made easier from my association to all present.
Thank you all
Bob

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
To GwG
The endocrinology visit would be pro forms to rule out pituitary issues and to satisfy me concerning the fact I have just passed yr.4 of monitoring my recto sigmoid cancer and hoping there is no metastasis

Bob 

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Got in to see the urologist today 

Incontinence issue discussed and not too concerned or impressed re testicular shrinking situation until I showed my breasts 

On palpation he was very convinced that there is ‘ significant glandular tissue’  

Will try a new beta 3 agonist med for the leaking but will do a cysto and a referral to the endocrinologist 

Yea … Progress 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024