Author Topic: GYNE REVISION  (Read 4461 times)

Offline bigtymer11235

• Posting Member
Hey guys.  I had revision done on my left breast because the dr. didn't suck out enough tissue last time.  This time he said he sucked out a little bit more but couldnt get everything because it was scar tissue.  Now today my Left breast looks huge.  It's swollen and I believe theres a hematoma under it.  It looks like a size B breast.  Should I be worrried or will it decrease with time?  During my first surgery I don't remember them being so swollen.

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
why couldnt he get rid of scar tissue???

he should have been able to....

Offline bigtymer11235

• Posting Member
During the surgery, I remember he couldn't even penetrate through the gland/tissue under my breast, he couldn't get the cannula to go through it, it was so dense.  Now it's swollen like hell, I can feel fluid and hard stuff under my breast.  It's very swollen, I hope it will reduce as my swelling goes down.
What else can i do?

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
i dont know...i just had revision 2 days ago, and my scar tissue is not there anymore as far as i can feel through my vest.  he should have been able to get rid of it.  that sucks, sorry.  just have to wait and see now...and i know the waiting game blows...

Offline bigtymer11235

• Posting Member
My doctor used lipo for gland and fat, he didn't cut my nipple.  During the 1st surgery he didn't suck enough out of one breast and sucked too much out on the other.  This time he couldnt penetrate the gland/tissue on the breast that was large from the last time.  And that same day that breast swelled up pretty bad from all the stabing on the canula.  He didn't even use general anesthesia and it hurt like hell. Anyway I just hope the swelling/fluid inside goes down and it goes back to the way it was the 1st time.

Anyone else had bad swelling, and what was their experience like?
Do they even use drains?

DrBermant

Hey guys.  I had revision done on my left breast because the dr. didn't suck out enough tissue last time.  This time he said he sucked out a little bit more but couldnt get everything because it was scar tissue.  Now today my Left breast looks huge.  It's swollen and I believe theres a hematoma under it.  It looks like a size B breast.  Should I be worrried or will it decrease with time?  During my first surgery I don't remember them being so swollen.

Posting Standardized Before and After Pictures can help others better understand your concerns.

A significant hematoma can slow down the healing process.

How tissues evolve after surgery depends on the problem treated, surgical technique, skill of the surgeon, after care, scar care, and how a patient heals.  I prefer my Dynamic Technique in which there is minimal bruising and swelling.  The biggest change happens on the operating table.  That is how I am able to post images the day after surgery.  However, further refinement happens over time as sculpted tissues evolves as they soften with scar care, compression, and healing.  As with any cut, tissues need to heal and soften.

You can see other examples of early results:

in this competition body builder here.

This one sided (unilateral) gynecomastia shows the swelling after surgery typical swelling after my gynecomastia surgery compaired to the side that had No Surgery

Here is another example of early healing after unilateral surgery typically seen with my techniques. 

Here is another example of typical minimal swelling and bruising in a 14 year old patient with more images images of tissue evolution and swelling here.

You can find many more examples on my website of primary gynecomastia tissue evolution.

I perform many Revision Gynecomastia Male Chest Sculpture Operations on patients done by other doctors around the world. Each patient has told me how different their tissues were after my Dynamic Technique compaired to their previous surgery.  They all have commented how the swelling was much less, comfort better, and their expectation met, even at their first view of the tissues after surgery.  You can see typical tissue evolution after Revision Gynecomastia Surgery here.

However, even with these techniques, the tissue continue to evolve over time.  Here is another example of a patient revised after initial surgery done in Australia, early and 2 years after his operation.

This is real surgery and tissues do need to heal just like any other cut or injury.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 11:40:43 AM by DrBermant »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024