Author Topic: What to do...  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Jugernaut

Hi I discovered this board recently and now am a newbie. I'm debating surgery. I'm 6'1 193, 27 yrs old. I've had puffy nipples since my mid teens and it has gotten worse as I've gotten older. I've been to numerous dr's that have told me that I dont have quote on quote gyno. They have done testosterone tests. I had a consultation with a dr. a little while back but he does lipo only. After viewing me and talking he said it was just the way I was born with extra breast tissue. I've dieted tried all kinds of supplements and crappy pills. I work out reguraly however after 3-5 months fall off of my awsome routine and within 2-3 months I get it back and start hitting it hard again. I'm not fat but I have a little excess fat over my abs and some on my chest and puffy nipples. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Also I live in northeastern OH any recomendations on DR's? ??? ??? ???

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
After viewing me and talking he said it was just the way I was born with extra breast tissue.

All males/females have the same basic chest 'pluming' at birth. It's just when the male hormones go haywire, gynecomastia develops. Anyways, you should have told that Dr. 'that may be true doc, however I don't have to live with it for the rest of my life....'   :P

I work out reguraly however after 3-5 months fall off of my awsome routine and within 2-3 months I get it back and start hitting it hard again.

I take it from that statement, that your gyne goes away with regular exercise and then comes back after falling off your routine?  Yes, No?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Jugernaut

NO it never goes away. It looks better when I get down below 8% body fat but its still thier...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Okay...  thanks for clearing that up for me dude...  ;)

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024