Author Topic: Just curious about relation between gynecomastia and video gaming  (Read 5134 times)

Offline SoooTiredof-IT-

• Posting Member
  Is is just me or anybody relied on video games as an escape from all the social pressure?? I had fun with friends and all that but I think I missed out on alot of other social activities. I started at a very young age to play video games until early adulthood wish is kind of bad in my opinion..maybe they are kind of addictive , maybe I got to teh point that I needed to play them to escape from other problems besides gynecomastia. I'm not saying that they are bad and they should be banned , no way , but is ok to say I guess that is not the best way to deal with problems.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm not a gamer, but i know a guy who lost his wife and now you can't get him off the multiplayer stuff, it's his painkiller.  i used to be on the net lots more than now as my way of escaping reality (gyne plus what it did to me and my gf) but i think i have more of a handle on that now.  but some gamers like w.o.w. are on like 6-8 hours a day, without gyne, that's like pathological.   
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

GynO_DuDe

Used to play Starcraft online all the time ... And then CS: Source. Now I dont go near games ... the only game I play is when I go to the arcades with mates etc n pop 50p in the Street Fighter 3rd Strike machine ... thats only because im good at it.

Offline nearlythere

• Posting Member
On the topic of World of warcraft i used to play this game and wasted 2 years of my life on it. I used to play 6 hours plus a day, it wasn't healthy i know but at the time i enjoyed it. I quit this game about 9 months ago and im glad. It's like something lifted from me when i quit. When i was playing the game i would think about it non stop and think about the game 24/7. All in all online games can be very addictive and a waste of time. If you still play quit the game and join a gym or something like that.

Offline SoooTiredof-IT-

• Posting Member
Dont get me wrong , I quit playing video games like I used to back when I was younger, I was just reflecting , looking back in my life to see why did I decided to rely on video games in order to escape from social discomform associated with gynecomastia , thats all. I am in good shape now , but still have this MB's . Anyway now I see that theres more people that chosse videogaes as a escape. 

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
I still  play video games im 28 and currently playing halo 3 I choose to still play them because life is hard and you need an outlet and if something makes you feel good you should do it because you are not promised tommorow

Offline outertrial

32 and  not ashamed to identify myself as a gamer. Well, a bit ashamed...

Offline SoooTiredof-IT-

• Posting Member
     Is just hard to say that you can get something productive out of playing video games while you can do things far better out there. Is real easy to gain some pounds if you seat on your ass for a couple of hours just exercicing you fingers lol ... on the other hand if the outside enviroment is real fU$## up well it could be a good choice but not the best .

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024