Author Topic: My Gyno Vs. My Brother's Gyno  (Read 1566 times)

Offline poofynips

Hello,

I developed a case of gyno when I was a freshman in HS. I was never overweight. I was very skinny. My gyno consisted of very hard, gland like "rocks" (as I unaffectionately termed them) & poofy nipples. During summer months, if I wanted to wear a t-shirt, I remember taping my nipples with scotch tape so the "poofiness" of my nipples wouldn't show.

Fast forward to now, 15 years later. I'm 30 years old. I can still feel the glands underneath my nipples, but they are not hard anymore. They are very squishy feeling, but still there none the less. My nipples are still very puffy. I've started to work out over the last 6 weeks, and it seems to be helping a little, but not much. I'm assuming the excercise is eliminating some of the fatty tissue.

--------------

Anyways, my little brother also developed gyno when he was about 15. Same type of glandular tissue. Funny thing is, you wouldn't be able to tell he had gyno if you looked at him now. His COMPLETELY went away, 100% naturally. No puffy nipples, no glandular tissue. Now, I've read about guys who've naturally gotten rid of man boobs through severe weight loss. But I highly doubt they had very much glandular gyno, as my bro and I did.

I'm thinking this may be because his body successfully re-adjusted his testosterone vs. estrogen levels much faster than mine...would that be a valid theory by any stretch of the imagination?

Thanks for reading.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024