Author Topic: So i dont have puffy nipples, but  (Read 2800 times)

Offline orlando.abascal

• Posting Member
ive had this for years so I am wondering if I would need lipo and gland excision. I mean i can feel a gland but im not sure it is a gland and yea....

Offline orlando.abascal

• Posting Member
and im relatively thin and muscular now. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. :D

Offline Curiousone89

• Posting Member

Offline orlando.abascal

• Posting Member
im sorry but i really like wont post pics up. is there any additional things that could help?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if you can feel anything, it's probably gland, which means excision.  if anyone tells you they can fix it with lipo, tell them to go jump in a lake. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
yeah man, you should post a pic here so anyone can see if you really had it.
But from your description, sounds familiar to me.
*** THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF WASTED TIME IS THE TIME NOT GETTING STARTED. ***

Offline orlando.abascal

• Posting Member
I am positive I have pretty large things lie atleast a larger A cup but I dont have puffy nipples at all so im like confused

Offline Curiousone89

• Posting Member
A lot of people mistake gland for breast tissue. Hell, I did too seeing as you all went crazy over it :P But no, remarkably it was only fat/breast tissue that simply won't go away after so much excercise. I won't lie, I went from like a C cup to a B cup. Now I'm pretty happy to say I'm a no-cup.

And I really really REALLY wish people would stop downgrading lipo. There are people out there with normal glands but lots of fat and had lipo and their results were fantastic.

Get a PS's opinion, a lot of the people here seem to be looking out for your interest when really they have no idea what they're talking about. Some guy even said:

"I don't really know why PS's don't take out all of the gland and fat, I mean, why would they leave some on in the first place?"

That's BS tbh -.-

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
Gynecomastia does not equal puffy nipples.

We need pics to judge, you can upload them to the site so you don't have to post them anywhere.

DrBermant

ive had this for years so I am wondering if I would need lipo and gland excision. I mean i can feel a gland but im not sure it is a gland and yea....

"Fat or Gyno" is a frequent question here, but misses the point.  Gynecomastia is a contour problem.  All male mammals with have gland.  All fat men and women have big breasts. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to distinguish just what is causing the problem.  Gynecomastia male breasts can be fat, gland, or most commonly a combination of both.  Sometimes skin and sagging tissues can be a factor. Pseudogynecomastia is a bad term that is supposed to be fat only gynecomastia. The problem with that "classification" is that in almost every case of gynecomastia I have seen there is some component of gland.  This gland can be very small, but it is present almost all the time.  So do you have Pseudo gynecomastia when there is a 1%, 10%, 50%, or 90% deformity from fat?  Reality just does not work that way.

Defining the problem with photographs sometimes can help.  However, it is impossible to tell from photographs if the deformity is from fat or gland. The dynamic images, of my standard set of images can show a region that compresses differently.  Even clinical examination differentiation can be difficult.

Fat tends to be soft, gland tends to be firm.  Fingers of gland often dissect between fingers of fat.  Look at this drawing and move your mouse over the arrows.  However, gland can be soft and fat firm confusing the picture.  Gland tends to be located under the nipple and pinching pressure can sometimes tether to the nipple pulling it in.

Liposuction is fine for fat, but does not manage gland well at all.  I prefer using my Dynamic Technique in which I select from an artist's pallet of surgical options depending on what I find during surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia Male Breast Reduction

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
Gynecomastia is a contour problem.
good point, especially for those who think you have to have five-gallon jugs to have it.  i was at a pool party a while ago - on the sidelines of course - talking with two people in the water.  one was family, flat as an iron, the other was a friend, just a little pointy though enough to get away with.  it reminded me why i think there are environmental factors at work that weren't happening a half century to a century ago and that there really is a line between having it and not having it even when it's barely noticeable.  make the second guy's case a degree or two worse, and you would have had the mild cases that are obviously gyne when people post pics but that the severe guys here rant is nothing, which it is not.  but it can exist without severe contour too i think, if it's solid but thin and broadly distributed. it'll still be a contour issue, but it'll hide better than a set of puffies.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024