Author Topic: pre-op reflections  (Read 2439 times)

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
after having lived with this condition for more than a decade, and with my operation just over a week away, a lot of things start to occur to me...

for example, today i went out to buy a shirt to wear to this birthday party im going to, and realized its probably the last time i'll have to look for an oversized dark colored button-up shirt...

then the other day i made an excuse to not go to the beach with some friends, and was thankful it was the last time (hopefully) i will ever have to do so...

anyone else start having thoughts like these before their op?

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
yeah i had those thoughts, but just yesterday and 2 days ago i was making exuses not to go in the pool (mostly because of the scars actually) but there's still some puffage in the nipples.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline FallenJedi

• Posting Member
  • Gynecomastia  Victim No.XXX,XXX,XXX, XXX
Yeah I wear mostly black button shirts and since I live in sunny Miami, Florida my mom is always like "hey let's go to the beach, it'll be good for you" and i'm like "nah, too many people ma"
but hopefully after the surgery maybe i'll b like "cool lets go"

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i think every one have thoughts like that before the surgery. u cant belive the feeling then u can buy a tight t-shirt and dont have to worry about your boobs anymoore its the best feeling in the world its like a drug u almost getting high.

Good luck on the surgery
i finally feel like im a man

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I had those same type of thoughts.  "This is the last time I'll ever have to put on this shirt to hide my boobs" and all that.

Today I was wearing a nice polo shirt, without an undershirt, that actually fit me well (wasn't too big to help hide the gyne).  It felt absolutely great.  I just haven't been to the gym in a few weeks and have been eating complete garbage so I really want to try and make myself start going again next week to at least exercise.  My gut feels a lot more noticeable to me now.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
after having lived with this condition for more than a decade, and with my operation just over a week away, a lot of things start to occur to me...

for example, today i went out to buy a shirt to wear to this birthday party im going to, and realized its probably the last time i'll have to look for an oversized dark colored button-up shirt...

then the other day i made an excuse to not go to the beach with some friends, and was thankful it was the last time (hopefully) i will ever have to do so...

anyone else start having thoughts like these before their op?

Yup. Also now, I now I try to avoid wearing most of my old t-shirts, as they're too baggy and don't really fit like they should.
etc.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024