Author Topic: What's your best excuse for wearing post-op vest under ur shirt?  (Read 3802 times)

Offline Alan_Sats

• Posting Member
Hi,

Wanted to know what's the best excuse you have used when people ask about the vest (if they see it) underneath your shirt after the op has taken place. I like to keep it short and sweet and don't really fancy announcing to everyone at work I went for gyne treatment :-)

Offline dapuffnipz

• Posting Member
Hi mate, I told people I had torn my pec muscle.

Offline Alan_Sats

• Posting Member
Thanks good idea  ;D I was also thinking perhaps slight back problem or something similar.

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
I said it was back and neck problem and the doc told me to wear it for support and thats why i'm walking like a robot lol

Offline richardp

I told everyone that I had a large mole removed from my armpit... in fact I had a couple of years ago, and the awkward walking is the same....  ;D

You might also tell that you got a couple of ribs broken attempting to break a dirt bikes jump record...

Offline fingerit

• Bronze Member
Even though I wore a white shirt, no one actually noticed when I wore mine to work. I was going to say that I had torn a muscle and the physio said I had to wear a compression vest. I was seriously self conscious all the time when wearing it but as I say, no one even noticed...or at least didn't mention it anyway.

Offline canadianmoobs123

• Bronze Member
Cracked ribs. Works like a charm . Credit to Dr. Jacobs.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024