Author Topic: HUGE nipple discomfort  (Read 6621 times)

Offline krisuk333

• Posting Member
the last 2 month i have had a huge amount of discomfort in the nipple aching but HUGE pressure build up and it seems to get worse no matter what i take anti-estrogen of testosterone etc. i am CERTAIN its not gyno, i have had that before.

the dr/GP had no idea and my estradiol and progeaterone blood tests came back low, but at a biochemistry screening the guy told me my 'estrogens and oxytocin were abnormally out of balance, 100% certain.

is it possible that if my oxytocin levels were too high that the could be cause this bad side effect in the chest/nipple area?

i can't think of anything else being the problem

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
How old are you?
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline rcbrown23

Dude, go see a doctor, ASAP. A "Huge amount of discomfort" is not good. No one on here will have near the advice of a real doctor that can examine you in person.

If one doc was not sure what it is, go to another.

Offline asdf

• Posting Member
Ocytocin levels would have an effect on the chest, Since they are one of the hormones responsible for milk development in women.  Although i don't know why they cause discomfort exactly.  As for being certain about it not being gyno... If ur oxytocin levels are high, u could easily be developing mammary glands, and this would lead to gyne.

Offline krisuk333

• Posting Member
any feedback would be great, and thanks guys, i am 23 year old, I have had my breasts looked at and there is some loose tissue but nothing to visible , a bit of tissue developed.

this is the feedback i have had,

swollen thyroid
Estrodaiol low (blood test)
Estrogens largely unbalanced x4 tests (biochemstry screeening)
Progesterone low (blood test)
Oxytocin (abnormal x4 biochemstry screening tests)
Prolactin was a bit high but normal now (b6)

if you guys could think of any, and i really mean any other HORMONAL possiblitiy causing this it would help so much, cheers, the discomfort is beyond belief a lot of the time, beyond a nightmare truely.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2005, 10:02:13 PM by cps007cs »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I got the impression from your original post that you may be self-medicating with Testosterone and Anti-estrogen.  I really hope I am wrong.

If you have been experimenting with your own chemistry set, STOP!  Before you do yourself serious harm.

If you have been taking hormones without medical supervision, your tests are meaningless. Even with supervision, if the tests are made very soon after changing medications or dosages they mean very little.

A man's nipples have the same nerve supply as a womans.  Sensitivity is to be expected.  But hardly ever discomfort and never pain!  

Quit playing games with the hormones and see a doctor ASAP.

If you can't get a referral to an Endocrinologist on short notice, Try a Gynecologist.  They know more about breasts than just about anyone else.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024