Author Topic: got my underworks 993 today!  (Read 4189 times)

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
problem solved LOL i look great, wish i had this thing in High School. I know a lot got the 997, but for those with a minor case like mine eg. just puffy nips this thing is great. Its not uncomfortable at all an im a pretty decent size guy feels like a regular beater but keeps the nips more compressed because of the material. I was fine with regular beater but i can see the difference. This thing brings out my chest so much more, im going to order more when i get money. lol this thing might make me a lil c*cky an wear all out muscle shirts now come spring
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 12:20:26 PM by bignipCT »

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I have never once worn a muscle shirt. Wonder why eh  ???

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
I have never once worn a muscle shirt. Wonder why eh  ???

:-[ sorry about that, didnt mean to offend  :-/ just in my case its just the damn nips. no matter your case of gyno the point is these underworks are a great help

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member

:-[ sorry about that, didnt mean to offend  :-/ just in my case its just the damn nips. no matter your case of gyno the point is these underworks are a great help

Oh yes I completly agree, I just have never been at easer wearing T-shirts much less muscle shirts. Even with my underworks I dont think I would look good in a muscle shirt since the material would show.

Offline Bakajin

• Bronze Member
bignipCT, does the neckline noticibly standout under clothing on both the front and back for you?  My the neckline on my 993 is very noticible under clothing, and because the neckline is so low it actually gives the same outline as a sports does on girls...  The neckline pretty much sits along the top of my pec muscles where as a regular tank top would sit around collarbone level.

the reason I'm asking is because I haven't seen anyone mention the low neckline problem with the 993/997's before and I wondered if its because I have a fair amount of chest and back muscle that causes it to stick out more than on other guys.   I know you are another guy into weight training so I wondered if its similar on you or not?

PS I pretty much fixed the problem on mine by sewing up the shoulder strabs so the neckline was about 2 inches higher which makes it stick out far less and also makes it look like just a regular tanktop.

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
bignipCT, does the neckline noticibly standout under clothing on both the front and back for you?  My the neckline on my 993 is very noticible under clothing, and because the neckline is so low it actually gives the same outline as a sports does on girls...  The neckline pretty much sits along the top of my pec muscles where as a regular tank top would sit around collarbone level.

the reason I'm asking is because I haven't seen anyone mention the low neckline problem with the 993/997's before and I wondered if its because I have a fair amount of chest and back muscle that causes it to stick out more than on other guys.   I know you are another guy into weight training so I wondered if its similar on you or not?

PS I pretty much fixed the problem on mine by sewing up the shoulder strabs so the neckline was about 2 inches higher which makes it stick out far less and also makes it look like just a regular tanktop.

yep i know what you mean, nobody would honestly notice, but i mean wearin a light colored shirt could be a problem

Offline deskjet444

• Bronze Member
whats the different between the 993, 997, and the 993x?

Offline W0109021

• Posting Member
i have never seen one mind posting a pic with u wearing one and without?
thanks for time and help all, true great board and honest and helpful advise here

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024