Author Topic: Steroid Related Gyne  (Read 2242 times)

Offline Testing_Andractim

• Bronze Member
I have a friend who experimented with steroids and one of the side effects had an estrogenic conversion which caused him to have gyne, or what steroid users call
"B!tch t!ts".  Both of us were wondering if steroid related gyne and just gyne from puberty are both the same thing.  And also he is pondering on the fact of ordering Andractim, and wants to know if it is worth it.  He's curious to know if steroid related gyne is different in any way at all, besides the way it came about.

Any input on this topic will be greatly appreciated, for my friend is going through the same ole crap as all of us.  Thanks.

Offline notanymore

• Posting Member
steriods made that gland grow.

excision is the cure.

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member
I have a friend who experimented with steroids and one of the side effects had an estrogenic conversion which caused him to have gyne, or what steroid users call
"B!tch t!ts".  Both of us were wondering if steroid related gyne and just gyne from puberty are both the same thing.  And also he is pondering on the fact of ordering Andractim, and wants to know if it is worth it.  He's curious to know if steroid related gyne is different in any way at all, besides the way it came about.

Any input on this topic will be greatly appreciated, for my friend is going through the same ole crap as all of us.  Thanks.

It is the same stuff brotha!!

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member
Another thing or two….

Tell your friend that if he continues to use gear he needs to be extra careful in relation to existing gyno.

I use gear….. 2 cycles per year for the past 2 years. I monitor my pubescent gyno closely to make sure it does not get any worse.

I run ancillaries while “on” in a fashion that helps insure my gyne will never get any worse.

As I have sculpted my body, I have become more conscious of the gyno and will likely have it removed at the beginning of next year… Until then it will be business as usual

I will say that mine is a minor case…. I wear an off the shelf undershirt / tank that fits pretty snug and it keeps that right nip where it should be.. The left side is barely noticeable…

Now, before anyone jumps on me….. I do not condone the use of AAS or any other       illegal substance. But….

I am 36, VERY educated, can afford them and the benefit outweighs the risk (for me).

Enough said!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024