Author Topic: Q 4 the Revisionists : scar tissue 2nd time around  (Read 1631 times)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Hey people.
just back from the hospital, after having a revision to excise the scar tissue that had built up since my original op 12 months ago, where I had 2 "ping-pong balls" of gland removed.

a few weeks later (6 or 7 weeks) , a bunch of scar tissue began to develop which ultimately simply replaced the gland thAT had been there previously, and ended up leaving my chest in a similar state to how it had been pre-op.

so ... I had my revision yesterday, to cut out all this scarring, but now I am just wondering whats to stop the exact same situation happening again ?? .. with new scar tissue replacing the scar tissue that was taken out.

(Im trying not to think negaTIVELY at all, but am just wondering if the chances are now less or still the same of again developing a heap of scar tissue again.
anyone got any input ?)

or ....Anyone had a revision for scar tissue , that did/didnt have scar tissue re-form the second time ?
... and the saga continues

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I always thought that scar tissue dissapated by itself, your you a special case that the doctor deemed another surgery to remove scar tissue?

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
not always. My revision was "scar revision + additional minor lipo".

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024