Author Topic: Where is everyone?  (Read 2930 times)

Offline outertrial

These boards are so quiet these days, seems like no-ones posting.

Does this mean we're all getting over our gyne problems?!

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
These boards are so quiet these days, seems like no-ones posting.

Does this mean we're all getting over our gyne problems?!

Looks loke spring for many and others may just be healing........ 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline outertrial

We need to have merchandise to promote this website. T-shirts, mugs, screensavers and mousemats!

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I'd rather not draw more "unwanted" attention to us. We have enough forum trolls as it is.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
A number of people have suggested that I sell t-shirts, coffee mugs etc, but I can not see anyone buying and wearing it.

Anyone want to tell me I am wrong?

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I wouldent exactly use a gynecomastia.org coffee mug, its not something I'm proud of. Truth be told I think we all kind of live a secret life when it comes to our gynecomastia pre-op or post-op we dont want to go around displaying it with a T-shirt as if its something that were proud of. Its something we want to rid ourselves of and then move on with our lives. I dont need to be reminded evrey morning how I lost out on many good years of my life while I drink coffee.

Offline blahblahblah

• Posting Member
  • Op done on the 1st of March 2006
A number of people have suggested that I sell t-shirts, coffee mugs etc, but I can not see anyone buying and wearing it.

Merle

Yeh i think you are right, i would not buy one (well use it!)

On the OT i am currently in New Delhi! then to Agra its nice having 1 year backpacking to get over the op and when i come back my m8's will notice a big change - well i did tell them i was off for the op

Offline spaceace

• Bronze Member
I wouldent exactly use a gynecomastia.org coffee mug, its not something I'm proud of....I dont need to be reminded evrey morning how I lost out on many good years of my life while I drink coffee.

Classic! ;D

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member

Merle

Is that a WAHHH,   must be... ;DIf it isn't I don't think the t-shirts would sell well..... somehow.

The books a good idea, though.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 01:27:39 AM by Worrier »

Offline outertrial

Sheesh I was only joking. I'm not seriously suggesting people go to work every day with their lycra chest hugging gynecomastia.org  t-shirt to sit at their gynecomastia.org screensavered computer and mousmeatted workstation and begin supping gynecomastia.org coffee from a gynecomastia.org coffee cup.

On a serious note though I might add though that I dont think trying to make the board so secretive that no one knows about it or comes here is helpful either for present or potential users or the general cause of gyne 'awareness'.

Thats right 'Awareness'! Gynecomastia is a non life threatening condition that affects so many guys it could just about be called normal. Its more normal then people with washboard abs and perfect skin yet people are stuck fretting that some non gyne person is going to  stumble across this website and possibly encounter their anonymous handle.

I hate having gyne, but I also hate the attitudes that surround it and I just think this websoite should be more than a place that people skulk around wringing their hands until they have surgery and are never heard of again.

deBra

Hmmm - what slogans could we have on the t-shirts ?

Perhaps we could have a GM awareness march ?

Jugs on mugs for mugs with jugs ?

Might lighten things up a bit.

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
I am going to have to disagree with all of you on this one. I WOULD buy a cofee mug that has Gynecomastia on it.

After I receive it I would climb to my roof and throw it off :-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024