Author Topic: pills dangerous??  (Read 4906 times)

Offline swe

• Posting Member
Hello there...I've been visiting a few doctors about my gyne, which has been messing with me mentally. :(

All doctors said medicine can almost cure any kind of gyne, but they don't recommend it as I'm below 20 years old and claim "it might go away on its own". (i'm 18)

Does any of you people know if pills r dangerous and a cause of future risks and diseases such as cancer?

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
If you got gyne in many years ago,medcine won't help you.I see 3 case in newspaper that a man just have gyne 1,3,4 month ago and pill cure him.But i never see a post in there that pill or gel can cure
I promise when the gyne problem fixed,i will try my best on everything.I will study hard and become Sith Lord ;)

Offline swe

• Posting Member
well I was looking into more intelligent replies...anyhow, I have been in different countries with different doctors and these comments r bullsh*it from non-intelligent people.

I see this board no more than an advertisment for doctors who are specialized in breast surgery, while I've been visiting doctors in Europe telling me every kind of gyne can be cured with medicine.

Now I'm not telling you people out there to go and buy fake stuff out of the internet, but visit a normal doctor and they would tell u it can be cured with medicines, only they r not very safe to use before the age of 20.

I would also like to add: My middle finger to all you out there who r trying to trick all those people with grands of dollars.

and let me inform u...many of the members here r doctors looking after consumers (maybe such as Dr. Berment).

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
Sorry for hear you reply,you may see my story in the forum story places,i am a HongKong people.Before surgery,i found 3 homonal doctor,and they also say the surgery is the best solution.In addition,if you want to use medcine cure it,don't find any pill and gel in internet,find a docotor to give you is the best.Hope you can find a medcine that can sure gyne,because the surgery is quiet pain.

Offline swe

• Posting Member
Gruff,

I see your reply better than others. but I called my doctors again, and they told me curing it with medicine is the best alternative. Just letting other people here to know...try a fuc'n medicine first then go pay grands of  dollars. anyway, this is what i'm doing...and this website is full of members effecting others regarding surgery.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
swe,

I do not promote surgery. Actually, I consider it to be a form of mutilation. Just as circumcision is also a form of mutilation.

The facts are very simple.

Medications work for some men, but not for very many.

Time does provide relief for some men too. But I do not believe for a minute that it will go away 90% of the time.

I hope that I will live long enough that boys and men with Gynecomastia are not teased, taunted, or embarassed by their condition. When that happens, the surgery will become very rare. At that point, breast reduction surgery for men will be considered mutilation.

Until then, the only sure way to get rid of Gynecomastia is surgery.

In a perfect world, our condition would go un-noticed. We do not live in a perfect world.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Gruff2

Gruff,

I see your reply better than others. but I called my doctors again, and they told me curing it with medicine is the best alternative. Just letting other people here to know...try a fuc'n medicine first then go pay grands of  dollars. anyway, this is what i'm doing...and this website is full of members effecting others regarding surgery.

I can't speak for everyone, but I think most of the guys on this forum (including myself) have tried plenty of the medicinal treatments prior to surgery. There is no 'cure' available. Only treatments.

If you search back through old posts you'll find hundreds, if not thousands of guys who have tried pretty much every possible gyne medicine imaginable. If you can find a single person on this forum who's posted a 'cure' from using a certain medicine, well...

O.K I can't be bothered to type anymore. Fire in all the rubbish chemicals your Dr wants to give you and post the before and after pics  ;)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 01:32:02 AM by Gruff2 »

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member
I was 14...my doctor said it would go away on its own

I was 15...my doctor said it would go away on its own

I was 16...my doctor said it would go away on its own but if it doesn't, surgery is the option.

I am 17. I saw an endrocrinoligist and he said no medicine would have any affect now, surgery is my only option. Endos do not surgery and therefore he has no reason to promote surgery, just like my physician.

I have never seen a doctor that has prescribed me medication for gyne as they all say plastic surgery is the only way for me.  Dr. Bermant is the only doctor I've seen around here that posts frequently and this board was not set up by Dr. Bermant. Infact, if you go to the surgeon experiences, most of the people do not post about Dr. Bermant but rather they post about doctors who do not even post here. Personally, I'm choosing Dr. Bermant because of location, the outcomes of his patients, his wealth of information, his dedication, his recovery times etc. Frankly, I think Dr. Bermant posts information here to inform us rather than advertise for him.  I mean my God, people were talking of doing surgery on themselves and I know somebody would be dumb enough to do it had Dr. Bermant not posted from his surgeon's perspective. He is recognized nationally, worldwide, and doesn't need this forum just to get costumers.  He gets booked pretty fast as I called in 1-2 months ago and the only available date for me was in late August.

Your argument is flawed.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 07:21:44 AM by Yoshi »

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
SWE  I hope yours goes away with medicine.  If so, please come back and create a string.  Your will be the most poulr in the history. I just dropped enough money to take my family to Hawaii for a week, by a phat plasma tv, buy a motor cycle or anything else $8,000 would buy you.  I can't sleep on my side,  my skin itches like hell, and chest is so swollen that I might as well still have it.  Let's not even talk about the potential scars.  If medicine could cure it.  I am more upset than you, because it is too late forme to try it.  I do believe there ae some fake people out here sent by some PS that is trying to get business.  But if you notice, if someone is too positive about a doctor and doesn't post pictures, he is disimissed pretty fast. I guess there is a chance someone could post fake pictures,  but there would eventually be a case where someone gets caught for that.  

So, please prove this board wrong and find the magic pill.  I will buy stock in the company to pay myself back for the $8,000 I wasted.

BTW Provirn didn't work for gyne, but made me a stallion in bed.  I highly suggest it for that.

Offline swe

• Posting Member
OK...lets see,

If doctors here are so busy...why do they bother visiting this site? Do you really think they give a fuc*k?

<B>Yoshi</B>, if you look from the start of how gyne was developed in your body, you can see that it is most likely to be fixed with medicine. If you want to have a surgery with scars on your nipples, you r most welcome boy....and I dont give a fu*k.

But as I have been visiting many doctors lately (diffrent countries), they have told me gyne can go away with medicine and surgey is not the best option.

And to all the stupid people who dont know...it only takes 1 min to make an ID here...and then say Dr. X is the best doctor...and there is a program called photoshop where you can do almost anything with a picture. So do you think all the people here r honest???  

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
You are awfully angry. You must be a pharmacist that specializes in gyne drugs.    Or is the girl that broke your heart the daughter of a PS.  Now hurry up and think of many different ways you can tell me to F' off.  Show us how  articulate and tough you can be.  

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
swe.....i gotta say you are being pretty ridiculous with your comments. You come on this board thinking youre the first person in history to suggest that there is a cure found in the ''wonderful world of pills and medicine''

Well people have tried pretty much every drug out there before surgery became an option and the success rates of surgery over pill-taking is much greater. Taking any pills can mess up your body pretty bad actually from what i heard, even throw your hormone levels off balance and make gyne even worse.

Sure there are also potential side-effects to surgery also, the most extreme cases being a concave nipple or scar. But if you have a PS who is highly qualified and does hundred of these procedures a year then the chances of even having a visible scar are quite minimal.

So swe, your revelation of medicine being able to cure gynecomastia is a little delayed, highly doubtful, and filled with many cases of no success.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member

nolvadex is a popular anti-estrogen although it's highly liver toxic.

nolvadex is liver toxic??? i'd like to see some science to back that claim

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
so would i!  i think my doctor would mention that to me because i have a history of alcohol abuse and my liver is in a healing state. and im taking tamoxifen. if toxic on the liver....to what degree?
Ripped With NIPS

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
surgery can cost up to $6000 .

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024