Author Topic: Happy Thread! Post-Surg Wishlist :)))  (Read 1597 times)

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
Well, I'm getting these durn things chopped off on Wednesday by the venerable Dr. Fielding. I've been waiting and counting down the days.

During the last year (and I guess the last 15 years since I've HAD gyne) I've been daydreaming about what I can hardly wait to do once I'm gyne free.

This is a bit of my list, maybe everyone can add on and spread some hope/joy/something to look forward to around these boards :)

1. Try on EVERY shirt in my closet and marvel at how good I look.

2. Have sex with my girlfriend in any position, in any light, and know she's admiring my ENTIRE body.

3. Sit in a hot tub and feel proud.

4. Hit the beach and not have to jump in the water every 15 minutes to "keep 'em hard". =p

5. Strut around like I own the place (although I did that before, now there'll be nothing niggling in the back of my mind!)

6. Give titty twisters to my friend's and not be afraid of getting one back.

7. Buying NEW clothes.

8. Watching a movie on the couch with my gal and loving when she runs her hands across my chest instead of dreading it.

9. On that note....MORE SEX!!!

10. Continuing to live a healthy lifestyle: going to the gym and sculpting my chest without worrying if it's going to make 'em bigger.

11. Life begins now.

4 days and counting!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 02:04:04 PM by chopemoff »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
make sure you give yourself a good few months' recovery  first before trying the titty twisters  ;)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
maybe a creative way to take the stitches out? =p

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!

5. Strut around like I own the place

I thought that was funny  ;D
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 06:45:29 AM by jc71 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024