Author Topic: Has anyone ever actually...  (Read 3033 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Has anyone ever actually done the unthinkable? Operate on themselves? Cut them selves open out of frustration? I am by no means even thinking about doing this but I hear people talking about it on these boards. Has anyone actually done it?
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
This topic has been driven into the ground on several occasions.  Enough already.

If someone actually tried to remove it themselves, they would have reached a level of craziness beyond what I would conceive possible with gyne.  You'd have to be on some serious drugs or a huge masochist to even be able to tolerate the first cut, let alone remove anything.

This thread is tired already.

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
One guy said he cut himself and he couldn't stop it from bleeding so he gave up.  His body saved him from himself, thank god.  

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Yes, there have been self surgerys. The look fucked up afterwards.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Throughout time there have been instances where people have mutilated themselves in various ways and for various reasons.  

What you suggest is self mutilation.  If a person survived it, they would most likely be severely disfigured.

Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
maybe i missed something, i remember the bleeder guy but nobody who went through with it besides him.  

perhaps you saw it; this was the most recent thread on the subject i think:  http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=1;action=display;num=1108782347;start=1#1
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 09:38:10 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Seattle000

• Bronze Member
Graham - don't be so negative about getting surgery. Look at people's before and after pics and you'll see that the huge majority are successes. I got surgery almost two weeks ago. The result is amazing. Just make sure to go to a certified surgeon who can back her/his experience with knowledge in the area and pics of previous patients. Then you should make your decision.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2005, 06:20:01 AM by Seattle000 »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
yeah that guy got butchered. if you find a good doctor, results will be satisfactory. I'm assuming that guy got it done "on the street" perhaps from an unlicenced surgeon. Anyway, if the gyne is smaller, that's satisfactory for me!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Hey graham, that guy (becks) said he's "very pleased" with his results.  Got a better example? Maybe someone who's not happy with their results?  Then again, they'd still be in the minority.  Your point is well taken though.  Surgery is not your thing and I say, more power to you.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2005, 07:43:18 PM by jc71 »

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
He probably said he was "very pleased" at first because he was still drugged up on pain meds and didn't realize what he looked like.

However, I would rather have severe obvious scarring on a flat chest than have no scarring and still have gyno. As long as I can walk around in a T-shirt and look normal, I'll be good.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024