Author Topic: Who are the most experienced Doctors in the uk ?  (Read 2893 times)

Offline bobby277

• Posting Member
I have the money for the operation, but I cant find much information about doctor's who still work in the Uk. 

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
Dr. Karidis.
You wanna be posting in the UK forum mate.

Drop us a PM, we seem to be in the same boat.. I'm waiting to get a consultation from Karidis atm.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 10:17:18 AM by sawyer »

Offline Iamnotannumber

• Posting Member
I have an appointment with Vik Vijh. Can't find much info online but he has a good reputation & also has appeared on various TV shows so must know his stuff. 

Offline Era

• Silver Member
I have an appointment with Vik Vijh. Can't find much info online but he has a good reputation & also has appeared on various TV shows so must know his stuff.

Poor logic Dr Oz or whatever his name is is all over tv and he is a fruit cake con man. Go with karidis or levick.

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member

Poor logic Dr Oz or whatever his name is is all over tv and he is a fruit cake con man. Go with karidis or levick.

Levick has retired unfortunately.
You're looking at around 5 and a half grand for Karidis.

Offline bilabonic

• Posting Member

From what i have read Vik Vijh worked alongside Levick before he retired and is experienced and uses the same technique !!

Offline Iamnotannumber

• Posting Member
I have contacted Levick & has recommend Vijh to me.

I can only find 1 bad review for him online & that was for a nose job. If he was as you say surely there would be more?

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
I have the money for the operation, but I cant find much information about doctor's who still work in the Uk.

Any updates bobby?
I went with Karidis, and I'm now post-op.
If you have any questions let me know.

Offline GynoThrowaway

• Posting Member

Any updates bobby?
I went with Karidis, and I'm now post-op.
If you have any questions let me know.

can you please make a thread with before/after photos?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024