Author Topic: THANK YOU DR. KREIDSTEIN  (Read 2107 times)

Offline jman07

In July 2007, Dr. Kreidstein performed Gynecomastia surgery on me. Prior to surgery my condition was such that i was too embarrassed to go without a shirt in public. Dr. Kreidstein’s magic hands has changed my life. The surgery he performed was done with much skill and professionalism. The results i see already after only 7 weeks following surgery is incredible. I had researched this condition thoroughly and had not found to this date any situation that seemed as intense as mine was. However, Dr Kreidstein was able to do what I dreamed of.

The attention and care that i was given was evident from the first day when i went for my first consultation through the surgery period and the post surgery follow=up. I was made to feel that i was very important to Dr. Kreidstein and his staff. Dr. Kredistein’s personal nurse Franca cared and nurtured me through the whole procedure. Her warm and calming personality helped me go through the procedure with ease. Even his secretary Stephanie accompanied me to my car via wheelchair ensuring that i did not need to go out into the rain that day.

I feel very comfortable recommending Dr. Kreidstein and his staff to anyone looking into plastic surgery.

Stay tuned for before and after photos.

It’s amazing that I’ve already forgotten what I looked like before.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024