Author Topic: Zinc and magnesium to help reduce gyne  (Read 12657 times)

Offline trinineer

• Posting Member
I read this on a website claiming that zinc and magnesium increases levels of test which result in lost of moobs Is this true?

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
I read this on a website claiming that zinc and magnesium increases levels of test which result in lost of moobs Is this true?

Don't fall for the scams. There is no known drug that will get rid of palpable breast tissue in men or women. The ONLY way to remove breast tissue from your breast is by physically removing it.

If your breast enlargement is caused primarily by fat, then a better diet and exercise can reduce the fat component over time.

Offline trinineer

• Posting Member
so all this talk about anti estrogen and testerones are all false?

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
so all this talk about anti estrogen and testerones are all false?

You can pump a liter of testosterone directly into your veins and it will not get rid of, reduce, or in any way modify the % of breast tissue in your chest.

If you have a hormone imbalance, then of course drugs can help reign in that imbalance and help prevent the effects of excess estrogen. But once breast tissue forms, it's over.

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member

You can pump a liter of testosterone directly into your veins and it will not get rid of, reduce, or in any way modify the % of breast tissue in your chest.

If you have a hormone imbalance, then of course drugs can help reign in that imbalance and help prevent the effects of excess estrogen. But once breast tissue forms, it's over.

I've recently read differently. That if in fact it is due to a hormone imbalance that taking meds to balance the hormones can reduce the size over time.
Not sure if it's quit to the effect of having surgery, but it said reduce size. This wasn't on a site trying to sell something but more like an informational medical publishing.

Now not many plastic surgeons would tell you if there was a non surgical cure for this- and remember this site is filled with surgeons and I haven't seen one endocrinologist contribute. Not saying surgeons are lying, but it's good to hear from more than one kind of doctor.

Bottom line- cover all bases before choosing surgery. Have a complete medical checkup, hormone levels, testes checkes, and whatever else checked. Listen to each doctor, but also consider they are trying to sell you their services. Pile up all the information and go with what feels right.

That's my approach, anyway... So far- leaning toward surgery even though I don't want to- may be my only choice.

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member

I've recently read differently. That if in fact it is due to a hormone imbalance that taking meds to balance the hormones can reduce the size over time.
Not sure if it's quit to the effect of having surgery, but it said reduce size. This wasn't on a site trying to sell something but more like an informational medical publishing.

Now not many plastic surgeons would tell you if there was a non surgical cure for this- and remember this site is filled with surgeons and I haven't seen one endocrinologist contribute. Not saying surgeons are lying, but it's good to hear from more than one kind of doctor.

Bottom line- cover all bases before choosing surgery. Have a complete medical checkup, hormone levels, testes checkes, and whatever else checked. Listen to each doctor, but also consider they are trying to sell you their services. Pile up all the information and go with what feels right.

That's my approach, anyway... So far- leaning toward surgery even though I don't want to- may be my only choice.

The size of swollen and growing breast tissue can be reduced when hormones are balanced.  Actual fully formed breast tissue does not dissolve in the presence of testosterone.  

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Disolving breast tissue would be about as easy as trying to uncook an egg.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024