Author Topic: Choices  (Read 4784 times)

hammer

Tigerpaws said things very well and could have just about spoke for me! Just one example is. I'm a male who has developed breast!

I never said I wouldn't accept a woman who needed to shave. In fact most do after a certain age, and as for surgery, I have no fear of them, I've been through 8, but for reasons to fix or try to fix things, like both knees replaced, and 3 back surgeries to correct a totally screwed up back! Having breast is something that doesn't need to be fixed.

I've always lived by 2 sayings and have posted them here many times!

#1. I am who I am, and I'm not going to change to please anyone!

#2. I would rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not!

rrr

Sorry OTOH? I am not up on the shorthand. Please explain....

I do not "expect" the Ladies I date to accept me, I demand it otherwise they are gone. The same goes for my my male colleges. 

I cannot speak for hammer, speaking for myself I do NOT have "female parts", I am a male who has developed breasts.

On The Other Hand
It was my impression that you both expect (in your case demand) acceptance of your "cosmetic issue", yet (also my impression) neither of you would be accepting of a female with an equivalent "cosmetic issue", hence my seeing hypocrisy.
Would you get intimate with a female who grew a penis? Who grew a full beard and other body hair?
If not, why not, considering you demand acceptance on their part?
Bummed

Offline TigerPaws

Sorry OTOH? I am not up on the shorthand. Please explain....

I do not "expect" the Ladies I date to accept me, I demand it otherwise they are gone. The same goes for my my male colleges.

I cannot speak for hammer, speaking for myself I do NOT have "female parts", I am a male who has developed breasts.

On The Other Hand
It was my impression that you both expect (in your case demand) acceptance of your "cosmetic issue", yet (also my impression) neither of you would be accepting of a female with an equivalent "cosmetic issue", hence my seeing hypocrisy.
Would you get intimate with a female who grew a penis? Who grew a full beard and other body hair?
If not, why not, considering you demand acceptance on their part?
Bummed
The answer is VERY simple, I simply REFUSE to deal with unattractive Ladies who are not intelligent, kind, and accepting of me. Why? Because I do not have to. So YES I 100% demand that people take me as I am for who I am or I simply do not deal with them because I DO NOT HAVE TO.

It is not a two way street because I simply do not care what other's say, do or think.

Life is not fair, deal with it.

rrr

TigerPaws had the gall to say to me:

If you are so self centered, vain and narcissistic... 

And then say this to me:

I simply REFUSE to deal with unattractive Ladies...
AND

It is not a two way street because I simply do not care what other's say, do or think.

Wow, I can honestly say, I have not met many people this "self centered, vain and narcissistic" in my 50+ years of life.
Go ahead and say to the ladies: "I'm not perfect, but YOU have to be (and you HAVE to accept my imperfections), or I don't want to date you".

Yikes,
Bummed

hammer

Bummed

This tread is about choices, Tigerpaws chooses to accept himself, and the type of ladies he wants to keep company with!

On the other hand, you can't seem to "choose" to accept that, or accept want is going on with yourself, or do something else about it! Everything has been addressed! It's time to move on!

Offline TigerPaws

TigerPaws had the gall to say to me:

Go ahead and say to the ladies: "I'm not perfect, but YOU have to be (and you HAVE to accept my imperfections), or I don't want to date you".

Bummed

The above statement is 100% correct. Why? Because I do not have to "accept" anything less.

Perhaps you (Bummed) are willing to accept less than your ideal Lady or from those around you and it is your right to do as you please.

As for me I have no need to accept less so I do not.

hammer

In my case, I've been married to the ideal lady for 28 years and have no need or desire to even look at another!

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
What Bob said:
In my case, I've been married to the ideal lady for 28 years and have no need or desire to even look at another!

Only in my case 23 years. I am 69 and have 40D cup breasts. My wife has zero problems with that and I care little about the rest of the world's opinion of my looks.

Offline TigerPaws

igotum, hammer I am truly happy that you have been with the same Lady for so many years and that you are still happy.

As for me I have never had any interest in marriage or children so why settle down with one woman. Besides my life and work have not and are not compatible with long term relationships.

Still for those it works for and who desire children it is an honorable institution.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024