Author Topic: PLEASE HELP!  (Read 4492 times)

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
Hello I am 16 about 6'2 and 160 pounds or so. My chest has been giving me a hard time aslong as i can remember. I had a weight problem at the age of about 9 and i guess then where my chest started to grow. At the age of 11 or so my doctor said my condition would go away  but it hasnt he told me not to worry and i am now. I have been doing some research i dont think i have gyn and my case isnt that bad as some i have seen but it is still very emotional. I am an excellent basketball player but never played because of the outfit.i have to wear a tanktop everyday to help hide my chest stuff like that  I currently work out everyday and i couldnt tell u how many push ups i do daily so heres some pics thanks

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
ya u got it...similar to what i had

where do you live?

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
in california what do i do?

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
Looks like you got it. I'd probably say the only thing to do is have surgery. STill, I'd wait until you are 18 just to see if it does go away...unless it is causing you SEVERE trauma/pain...then maybe i'd get it now...but I think it'd be best to wait till you are 18.

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
how much is it? and so all these strict diet and overworking out isnt going to help it?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
so all these strict diet and overworking out isnt going to help it?

Nope... diet and exercise will not get rid of gyne.

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
can i take any supplments? i was reading about rxt or w.e its called

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
From what I have read, the only way to get rid of gyne, glandular gyne anyways, is to have it surgically removed.

John.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 01:48:08 PM by Bambu »

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
and thats what it looks likei have?

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
I'd say so. Sometimes it goes away on its own, but it shoudl do that by the time you are 18, or it is gonna be there for good. But diet and exercise won't do the trick, I am sorry to say.

Do NOT get all depressed and gain tons of weight because that will make them only bigger! :-)

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
ya im not even thinking about getting my self cut open yet nd i would not gain wait over my chest im content with what i am just my chest. and i have noticed it has got bigger and smaller at times so maybe it will go away...? im going for a physical soon ill ask my doc. If i did  go with surgery it would be for myself not for any1 else. AND FOR ANY1 ELSE WHO READS THIS DONT LET THIS AFFECT YOU WITH GIRLS I HAVENT EVER HAD A PROBLEM.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 03:54:20 PM by bassplayer »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
ya im not even thinking about getting my self cut open yet nd i would not gain wait over my chest im content with what i am just my chest. and i have noticed it has got bigger and smaller at times so maybe it will go away...? im going for a physical soon ill ask my doc. If i did  go with surgery it would be for myself not for any1 else. AND FOR ANY1 ELSE WHO READS THIS DONT LET THIS AFFECT YOU WITH GIRLS I HAVENT EVER HAD A PROBLEM.

Seeing your family doctor is a good first step. That's what I did and I am now post op (though not entirely happy yet)
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024